Chapter 23

Julia POV

Today is Saturday my last day, Percy promised that we'll spend time together today for the whole day. And here I am now waiting, for her. I wore a simple outfit pink blouse and a black skirt.

 I wore a simple outfit pink blouse and a black skirt

I heard a knock on the door, and I rushed to open it. To my surprise she was wearing unexpected. She was wearing a backpack, black hoodie and blue cloud pajamas!

"Oh, hey there gorgeous. Where do you think you're going?" She eyed me top to bottom.

Even though I wanted to be angry I can't. It looks like she came here with that look. "I thought we'll go out."

"I'd rather spend the Saturday looking at your face." She made her way inside making herself comfortable. "So, even thou how much I love your outfit and you look absolute beautiful let's just stay here, get comfortable, watch movies, eat. Anything you want to do."

I just giggled as she did an Indian seat at my bed taking out her laptop.

"What's that?" I asked while getting my clothes to change.

"Laptop."

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. "I know that dork." I changed my clothes then continued our conversation. "I mean why did you bring your laptop?"

"Oh! Yeah here." She patted the space beside her. "Here check it out. I made an app, like a list checker."

I was surprised I took a look at it, and it was efficient, the designs are great too she really is amazing. She kept on babbling some words and I just listen intently. "So I made this because, I want to keep track the movies I'm watching."

I giggled. "Dork."

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" She asked.

"Can we watch Frozen 2."

She nodded and set up the television. "That can be arranged."

We are just cuddled up in my bed watching a movie when her phone ringed.

"Yes mum?" She answered. "Yeah... thesis is going great... no, sometimes its hard, but that's how life is."

She talked to her mom for 5 minutes and went back to cuddled up with me.

"Don't you miss home?" I asked.

"I do, but for the sake of the future I have to make sacrifices.... And you. You'll go home tomorrow."

"Yeah. I'll miss seeing your dorky face."

"Don't think it that way. You'll be with your family and parents again, as for me we could always video chat."

I felt my heart in a sudden pain, it hurts that I'm leaving. Why isn't she affected? Was she really just playing with my feelings? I know she's still courting me but why am I only the one who's thinking about us.