Hardcore

This chapter is dedicated to y o u ,

In my writing, you will find yourself.
The bold paragraphs are for you...

I'll never stop writing about you no matter how long it has been.

I l l a l w a y s l o v e y o u
I just can't tell you anymore..

Lane's POV:

I opened Austin's letter. I can feel my hand shaking. Okay..this is it.

My dearest Lane,

I've had my heart broken to the point that I know I would never want to break your heart. I would rather break my own than to let yours bleed. I know our relationship hasn't been perfect. I'm not perfect. I don't know what else to do, other than stay by your side and love you. Like I always do. But you don't have to lie to yourself anymore. Because I love you, you can be honest with me. For I will never judge you. And not want anything in this world to hurt you. Recently..or maybe not. Ever since.. I know Joe has always been in your mind. When you're with me, your mind and heart silently wanders to a world where it's you and him. And because I want to make you happy..I will give up this heaven of mine for a paradise for the two of you.

By the time you read this, I assume Joe has already talked to you and you've already sort this out. It took some time for me to accept things. But it all made sense. The love of my life deserves to be with her love of her life too. Who am I to stop you from being happy? I love you Lane.

I hope there is a second life. A life where we live happily together. A life where I can watch you grow old as beautiful as ever. A life where I don't have to say goodbye to you ever again, only good nights and i love you's.

In another lifetime, I will be there to celebrate your joys and achievements. And hold your hand tight when it gets rocky and hard. And in fights, I will only love you harder. In another lifetime, I wouldn't have to imagine how you look like when you sing our children to sleep, or cry in happiness of how they said your name first before mine.

In another lifetime, we could finally build our dreams together. Like how we've always talked about. We would sing and dance in the kitchen and cook whenever we want. We would always go on dates.

In another lifetime, we wouldn't need to let each other go. We won't have to dream anymore of how it is like to kiss and hug each other again. Because I promise when I get home the first thing I will do is look for you and give you all the kisses and hugs you want. We will always stay together. In another lifetime, you can always call me yours and I'll always call you my home.

My love. In another lifetime, we wouldn't be wishing for another one. Because it's finally the lifetime we have been waiting for.

The only thing I regret..is not being able to grow old with you this time. You are amazing as amazing could get. Without knowing it...you have been what I've been searching for. I love you dearly.

I'll whisper these words to the wind. Hoping one day, it would blow towards you. Enough to make you feel that I'm here. I'll always be here. Your biggest fan. Even when you're not mine anymore. Even when one day I'll just be a stranger, smiling every time someone mentions your name.

Yours and yours forevever,

Austin

***