Badest day ever... but

Hey everyone,
this is my first time writing and i am not a native speaker, so please keep that in mind while reading. There will be many mistakes, I'm sorry.
I hope you enjoy this story. It is not realistic, so please don't hate me for writing things that are obviously wrong. Most of the time i will tell a story about friendship, maybe it will be about a romantic relation between two of them.
I hope you enjoy this story, if you have any tips please let me know in the comments. Thanks!
_______________________________________________________________________________
JOSHS POV
It's like one in the morning but i still cant sleep. My friends are all at a party while I'm at home practicing my parts for the audition. My girlfriend, Mia, has helped me going through the  "Stuck in the middle" and the "Greys anatomy" audition, but this time she seemed not to be interested in supporting me. The last time i saw her in real life was one week ago, when i helped her with homework. She seemed to be 0ff. All time chatting with someone, giggling about things she didn't tell me. I think she was chatting with her bestie about something. That's totally ok for me. I don't like couples whose fav thing to do is stalking each other.
Ok, my mind is full with stuff but not with the text for tomorrow. Claire, my little sister, walks in.

*Josh, you should probably go to sleep, but..*
*Yeah i know, i should be prepared for tomorrow, I'm going to sleep in half an hour. Got it.*
*Uhm... that's great but not what i wanted to say... Uhm, i got this video from Sarah who is at that party...*

What did i just saw ? Mia...... she is kissing my.... my best friend Marco. I have never felt this sad and disappointed at the same time. I want to go to that party, stop them, and punching them both. Claire starts hugging me from behind and telling me its ok to cry if i want to. I don't wanna cry just because my girlfriend is cheating. My life will go on with lots of fun moments and maybe other girls. The moment i want to start talking, my ind changed. I have just lost everything i had. My only friend, my girlfriend and now the best chances to have the best audition ever.

* Claire, i... i cant do this... I'm not good enough... i should stay home tomorrow watching Netflix and eat chips. Yeah, that's what i am going to do tomorrow. I can not audition for a role that has a nice girlfriend and everything is fine. I can not sing like everything is fine.*
* Oh wow, wait a second... You do not want to audition tomorrow? Are you stupid. This is a role of a lifetime and you want to throw your chance away just because of Mia?*
* No it is not because of Mia. It is my fault. I could not handle acting, singing and having a girlfriend. I am not good enough for this. Acting has never worked well for me. This role is not me.*
* Oh man, Joshy. You haven't even read the Skript for tomorrow, have you?*
* no*
* well, my lovely brother, you are more like Ricky than you think you are. Ricky was in a relationship with Nini. When Nini was saying that she loves him, he decided to take a pause from this thing. After the summer he thought everything was good and he an Nini come back together but then she told him she has a new boyfriend and now his world is split into parts. So tell me now that you aren't like him.*

I can not say anything . I was so stupid for not preparing. Ricky fits perfect. Damn, i feel him.

* Oh well, give me that Skript and start reading Ninis parts*

Claire giggles and starts reading. The next two hours felt amazing. I am who i want to be: ME. Joshua Bassett, an actor and musician. Claire is the most perfect little helper. We have so much fun trying to remember every line that i do not realize she is falling asleep. After one lost round "count on me" i decide to go to sleep, too. I'm laying down next to my sister thinking how well this night went. Even if i have lost all of my non-acting friends, i have realized how amazing my family is and this is the most important.