Moving is not always easy

LIVS POV
saying goodbye is always hard. My dad drove us to the airport and helped us carry all of our bags but now it is time to say goodbye. I hug him and he gives me a last kiss on my forehead. My parents kiss each other. Dad turns around and walks away. We are doing the same but in a different direction.

On a chair under a big plant sits a young men. His hair is red and he looks like he is waiting for somebody. It is the meeting point with Tim. He looks up from his phone
"Hey, are you here for HSMTMTS?"
"Oh, hey, yes. I am Mrs Rodrigo. My daughter Olivia here is going to play Nini. Nice to meet you!"
"Hey, Olivia. I am Larry and I am playing Big Red, Rickys best friend. Don't be shy, i am so nervous as well."

Mom... why? I am 15 years old, i can talk to people on my own. Thanks for this awkward situation. I can just nod. I feel like frozen.

"Hey guys, You here for this too?"
"Sophia?" I scream loudly. I know her from Disney already and she is so sweet. I love her.

We hug for a very long time. Tim arrives and greets our moms and Larry. He looks so happy.

"Can we go? Or is someone missing?" Larry asks.
"Joshua Bassett is missing. He should be here any minute" Tims says in a hopeful way.

"Sooooryyyy. My mom wanted thousand pictures of me and my sisters before leaving. She will spam on her Instagram Story for sure." Joshua told us while he tries to breath in a normal rhythm again. His messy hair lays perfectly even after a run through the whole LAX. Sophia laughs about how breathless Joshua seems. He looks at me. For a long time. I cant do anything but smile.

JOSHS POV
Wow. Her eyes look even prettier than the last time i saw her. I hope that we are going to be friends and we can focus on work. Well, i think i should keep that in mind every second. She is so... Josh... Shut up.

"So, i have your tickets. We are flying first class. I am going to sit with the moms. Larry is sitting next to Sophia and Olivia and Joshua got seats next to each other. I hope that this is okay for everyone." Tim says.
Wow what a great start for my plan. 2 hours next to this beauty. 

Larry is so nice. He is kind and funny. This is going to be a good bromance. On screen and off. I am so excited to meet the rest of the cast tonight. If the rest of them is as nice as these three people this is going to be awesome. We walk to the planes.

"Hey, nice to see you again Olivia. I know you would get this role. You are perfect! Guess we are flight buddy's."
"Thank you Joshua. Yes, and i am very happy i got you by my side. I don't like flying. I just do it because of the places where i am after the flights."
"I will get this. You will have too much fun to think about flying. Hey, do you know any other cast members? .... Olivia? Everything okay?"

OLIVIAS POV
Is this .... Ethan? With another girl?
NO. This cant be him. He is at Nicks house. It's nicks Birthday today and i was invited as well.

"Uhm, yes. I thought i knew this guy but it cant be him. What was your question again?"

We walk to our seats. He always lets me walk first. A real gentleman. I turn around to look for my mom. She looks fine. She talks with Sophias Mom and Tim. Larry and Sophia are laughing so hard that you can hear them through the whole plane. Here we are, our seats.
"Olivia, do you wanna sit at the window?"
"Yes, thank you. But I don't like the start so maybe we can change seats when we are in the air? So you go first and then we will change?"
"Sound like a plan."

He is so nice. I like him already. Feels like i knew him since birth.
But there is this feeling inside of me that tells me that it was Ethan at the airport. I want to know if it was him but i cant ask him. Good to have Joshua by my side who talk so much that i can maybe forget what i saw

"Olivia, i have a crazy idea! Lets make private instagram account just for friends and family, so they can join our journey at east high!"
"OMG, Yes. Lets do it! We need good names... uhm.... For you its Rickystrash, ok?"
"oh yeah, and for you... Ninistheatrepeople"
"hahaha, ok fine."

The two hours went by and i couldn't think of a better plane Buddy! He knows that something is wrong but he doesn't asks and just tries to make me laugh again

The two hours went by and i couldn't think of a better plane Buddy! He knows that something is wrong but he doesn't asks and just tries to make me laugh again. It works\ worked out very well.

JOSHS POV
"How was you flight? We are now going to meet the rest of you at East High. I will show you the set and then we will drive to our apartments. Fine?" Tim explains.
We all nod.
I am so excited to meet everyone and i can tell than Olivia is too. She stand next to me and cant stop talking. I think this is one of the things she does when she is nervous.

We went to the cars Tim has ordered. I went with the cast because my car comes tomorrow. Olivia and I sat in the back and she told me everything about her show on Disney. I have seen it one or two times. We arrive at East High. It is the real East High. Oh my god. Olivia freaks out. She dances like crazy. That's the sweetest thing i have ever seen. Her mom is filming her and she is laughing. Sophia and Larry are laughing as well. She is crazy.

Tim shows us our trailers. Mine is next to Olivias. She is so excited for everything. She looks happy. I have never seen a bigger smile.
"Joshua, look! There is a picture of You and me from audition. It was so magical.

 It was so magical

Wow. This is so beautiful. Why did she get one of these and I didn't?
"Wow. This is amazing. You were perfect that day." Try not to let it sound like a flirt, Josh!
"Aww, you were even more perfect! You looked perfect and sounded perfect as well." Olivia said. She doesn't know what she did. Inside of me, there is a firework of butterfly's. I hope my cheeks don't get red like a tomato right now.

Butterfly's