New School

Naomi's POV:

Today is the day I will be attending the school of my dreams! Thanks to my lovely parents!

I've been into music and dance since I was 2. My parents thought I had some potential in myself so they supported me going to Seoul Institute of Music.

Being in another part of South Korea is pretty hard. I only have one friend here who is my childhood best friend. His name is Taehyung, also known as V.

Im so excited to see him! Its been 7 years. The last time I saw him was when we were 12 years old.

I packed all my books and headed to the bus stop. I grabbed my phone and messaged my parents.

{Text Message}
To: Dad
Hey Dad! I'm on my way to school. I miss you guys already. I love you and mum! Take care

After two minutes, he replied.

{Text Message}

Hello sweetheart! Hope you enjoy your first day. Call us if you have any problems. Your mother and I are very proud of you chasing your dreams. I love you!

Dad is the best. He's always been supportive to me.

The bus arrived and I noticed someone in the seats listening to music. He looked very familiar.

Then it hit me. It was Taehyung.

My eyes widened. Taehyung is so good looking now. Puberty has done good.

"V IS THAT YOU?" I shouted so that he can hear me over his music.

He faced my direction and took of his headphones. It finally hit him too.

"NAOMI!" V smiled.

I sat next to him in the bus.

"I MISSED YOU TAEHUGGY" I said smiling directly at him.

"YAH! THATS NOT MY NAME YOU PABO" He said tickling me.

This idiot still remembers I'm very ticklish.

"TAEHYUNG STOP IM SORRY WE'RE INSIDE THE BUS YOU PABO" I shouted, then everyone in the bus looked at me like an idiot.

We kept talking about how we missed each other and how this new school was a big change for me.

"Since you're new to the school, I'll tour you around since we came too early. If we bump into my friends, I'll introduce you to them." V said giving me a cute smile.

He hasn't changed since 7 years ago.

We arrived in the school and I just followed V around. Everyone was staring at me weirdly.

Is there something with what I was wearing?

I looked down at my clothes and I was just wearing a play suit with some white converse. 

Nothings wrong with what im wearing today, I thought.

Girls started shouting.

"V OPPA WHOS THAT"

"OPPA YOU'RE MINE"

"EW IS SHE NEW"

All these words hit me until V elbowed me on the arm and said "Don't listen to them".

I was looking down the whole time until V shouted.

"HEY GUYS" He said running away from me.

Who was he talking to? I looked up and saw 6 cute boys.

One boy caught my attention.

He was hot.

V looked back at me.

"Hey guys! This is my childhood best friend Naomi. She just moved here from Gwangju, please be nice to her" V said looking at me and back to his friends.

They smiled at me except the one I called hot. He looked very stubborn. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The boys said giving me a warm smile.

A cute boy approached me.

"My name is Jin! I'm the oldest out of them!"

Then the others introduced themselves.

"Hello I'm Jungkook! I'm the Golden Maknae of BTS which is our group name!"

"J-Hope! I'll give you hope!"

"I am Namjoon! I'm the best out of them and can make my own rap in 10 seconds."

Aw how cute.

"I'm Suga, the sexy rapper."

Then the hot, stubborn boy just looked at me in disgust.

"Hyung, introduce yourself!" Jungkook said giving him a glare.

He rolled his eyes.

"Jimin is my name. If you have the hots for me, I don't care cause I don't date girls like you and you aren't my style. Now get out of the way" he said pushing me aside and walking to class.

What an asshole.

The rest of the boys just stood there with their mouths open.

"Naomi, I'm so sorry about Jimin. He's just so stubborn." V said while the boys are nodding in embarrassment.

Jimin may be hot, but his attitude is so ugly.