Coming Back

V's POV:

Today was the day that the boys, Naomi, Krisha and I are going to Lotte World.

Also, the day I will have the guts to ask Naomi out.

I have to admit, I was jealous of Jungkook cause he has a girlfriend and he is younger than me.

Smart Maknae.

We went inside the van to go to Lotte World and meet the girls.

Would I have the courage to ask her out?

What if she rejects me?

Today would be a good day. The ferris wheel is perfect to ask her out at.

Jimin will stay away from her. I hope he will. I chose Lotte World so he can reminisce about Alexis and stay away from Naomi.

She will be mine, and I wont hurt her.

Unlike Jimin.

Jimin's POV:

Lotte World is a bad memory place. It makes me think of Alexis. I know I shouldn't but I do. I love Naomi but Alexis is taking up my mind.

As soon as we got to Lotte World, I saw Naomi, I ran to her and hugged her as tight as I could.

Naomi's POV:

I was worried if Jimin was going to act like a cold person again.

I didn't want him to, it'll destroy his personality.

When I saw the boys, my attention was all on Jimin. He ran up to me and hugged me tight. Without thinking, I hugged him back.

I glanced over to V and he was staring with a sad face. I didn't know why, but I let go of Jimin and hugged V tighter.

"Hey beautiful" he whispered. I just smiled.

After I let go of V, he shouted "let's go in" then automatically grabbed my hand.

"We should divide into twos, but one group will have to have three people" Suga said.

Jungkook and Krisha already paired themselves together, obviously.

They started kissing and doing lovey dovey stuff that I didn't want to see.

Jin on the other hand, was too busy glaring. Oh shit, Jungkook is dead once he gets home by mama.

Please don't get too cringe.

"Who wants to be with me?" I asked.

"ME!" V and Jimin shouted.

I couldn't decide on who to pick. Why did they want to be with me anyway?

"I don't know who to pick" I said giving an apologetic face.

"Since these two dorks want to be with you, you guys are going to be a three" Namjoon said.

"The groups are;
Jungkook - Krisha
Suga - Jin
J-Hope - Namjoon
V - Naomi - Jimin" Suga said.

"Come back before 4:30 pm so we can go on rides as a whole" Jin said.

"Okay," we all said and left in different directions.

Jungkook's POV:

Finally, I get time in Lotte World with my beautiful girlfriend!

The hyungs talk too much, that's why it takes to long whenever we go to theme parks together.

"Jagiya! Where do you want to go on first?" I asked.

"Hmm, there" she pointed.

It was a water ride.