Giving Up

"Sometimes, I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know, if I had the chance to, I wouldn't."

"Silence is just another sound of my screams. I wish I could reach out to you, but I can't. I'm sorry if you think I don't trust you, but I can't even trust myself."

--------------------------------------

Naomi's POV:

I was crying in my room. I told the boys I would stay in my room since I was feeling sick.

It was just a lie, but it's a good thing the boys are gullible.

Apart of me wishes that Jimin never let go, was I really useless and worthless?

Was I really just a piece of shit? Do I deserve to be hurt by love?

I sighed, I just wished that everything will be okay.

I wished it was all a dream, but no. This is reality. I need to wake up and face, life doesn't always turn out the way we want to.

Society is ruining me now, but Jimin is ruining me even more.

Someone knocked on my bedroom door, I pretend to fake sleep.

The person opened the door, and kissed me on the cheek. "Mianhe. I'm sorry if I'm not enough to love. I'm sorry I'm not like Jimin. I wouldn't want to be him, but I wish you gave me the love, you give him.." someone said.

I immediately knew it was Jin.

After he left and closed the door, a tear escaped my eye.

"I'm sorry Jin, I really am.." I whispered to myself.

Yoona's POV:

How the hell can Meah do that to me?

Betrayer.. I never cared about her anyways.

Why did she even go against me anyway? Then it hit me, Naomi. My fists were ready to hit someone.

I left the house and got my phone out. Apparently Jimin and Naomi aren't getting along yet?

Haha, good. I got my phone out and texted Naomi. I got it from Alexis ex boyfriend's phone a long time ago.

{Text Message}

Hello, it's me Jimin. I changed my number, meet me at the park so we can sort things out. I'm sorry, I still love you.

I pushed send and got my bag.

I put a knife and a gun inside and closed my bag.

I locked the house, and smiled.

Naomi, you're not two timing aren't you? You have V chasing for you, but he will be mine once you're dead.

Meah's POV:

I slapped Yoona. I needed to apologise to Naomi, telling her that Yoona forced me to go flirt with Jimin.

I ran the boys house where she also lives and knocked on the door. I saw V. His face changed into an angry face.

"What do you want?" He spat not looking at me.

I sighed, "I know you don't want to see me but im not here to see you. I'm here to see Naomi. I said sadly.

"She doesn't want to see yo-" V got cut off. He looked behind saw Naomi.

"Can we talk, please?" I asked her.

Naomi nodded and we talked outside.

We were facing each other and I sighed.