4

Two weeks have passed.

Since I found out that he is 'dead', I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to get out of this island. I am scared that it will take me months or even years to escape. Which means that I would have to pretend to be someone I am not for weeks and months. Jesus, I don't know if I can pull this off and what is even more terrifying, what if I will end up liking him? I don't even know when my morning starts and when my day ends because I am so busy thinking about how I can get myself out of this situation. I spend my whole day thinking. No device in this house lets me make phone calls to anyone but him. He never touched me in a naughty way or forced me to do something. Although, he did look at me that way. When I would be in the bathroom brushing my teeth he would 'supposedly' come in to grab something and he would stare at my ass or when he would pass by me he would lightly touch me with his hand. But it was just a touch, like a swift brush against my skin. I didn't mind. What? What is the matter with you? You are not mad or disgusted by the fact that he wants you? That he wants to have sex with you? You are kidnapped and he is holding you against your will Beyoncé!

I didn't say another word to him since that night. We eat together and we sleep together. But we don't talk. I mean, I don't talk. He talks all the damn time. He is already getting on my nerves. But I am getting sad now, not having my parents with me or any of my friends. Everyone around the house is nice but it didn't feel like home. I need to talk to someone because otherwise, I will scratch my ears out. And no one around the house talks to me. I have no idea if he told everyone not to speak to me, but I know that he could be capable of this. The only person I talk to is the little old lady that brought me food that day. I always tell her what I want to eat and she makes sure to bring me whatever I want. Now I am starting to feel better. I take long walks inside the house because it has long corridors and because with the AC on it's not hot at all for my liking. I like cold air and he must have some fancy-ass AC's because the sensation of this air reminded me of the morning hiking we used to take each spring on the Rocky Mountains in Canada. We have a house in Aspen and we would spend all day outside: eating, walking, driving, and any activity we could do in the fresh air.

.................................................................................................................

It's already noon. Around 5 PM. I showered and changed my clothes, so now I go look after Shawn. Damn that's so weird, why are you calling him by his name? Are you already falling in love with him? You better not be Beyoncé!

My thoughts are driving me insane and not saying a word for two weeks aggravates my sadness. I go straight to the kitchen to grab a Pepsi bottle, a big glass, and a few ice cubes. Oh, also I got myself a pink straw. With a big smile on my face, I get outside and I place my drink and the bottle on the patio table.

I take off my beach dress and I place it on one of the lounges.