21

Shawn's POV

"What's up?" I greet Bey as I smack her butt and I kiss her on the shoulder. She is wearing shorts and a tank top. Thick and rich. I say to myself.

"You're bugging me." She says as she keeps whisking something in a big white plastic bowl. I look her up and down and I smile.

"Are you cooking something?" I ask nonchalantly. I am trying to contain my happiness because I love whenever she cooks for me. She is a good cook and she knows a handful of recipes.

"Yes. I am making a delicious breakfast: scrambled eggs for you and an omelet for me, french toast, sausages, the ones that you like, and a fresh salad of strawberries, dragon fruit, and peaches."

"Oh damn, so how much do I have to pay the chef?" I ask as I sit on a chair next to her. She is leaning on the isle as she grabs some salt and other condiments to season her eggs.

"You have to eat my p*ssy in the shower and then bend me and f*ck me from behind."

"That's explicit as hell." I laugh it out as I rest my hand on the curve of her butt. Damn, she has the most perfect a*s I've ever seen. Round, full on the sides and jiggly. I know that she hates it that it's THAT jiggly and she always comes to work out with me to reduce the jiggle, but I am not a fool to let her tone up her butt that much. It's the jiggle that drives me crazy. I still let her work out the way she wants because it's not like I can stop her, but I always remember her that I'm her butts number one fan.

"More reason for me to make you this big breakfast." She says as she pushes her a*s in my hand. I grab it.

"By the way, how's your tooth feeling?" I ask her as I try to put on my face a warm smile. I hate the fact that a b*tch punched my queen. Only if Beyoncé knew what I did to that girl when I sold her to the real vender. But that's not what's important, my baby is important.

"All right. It's still a little swollen and I hate it because I can't eat solid foods or suck your d*ck, but other than that I'm fine." She says as she turns on the stove and she pours into a pan her omelet.

"Yeah, the d*ck part bugs me too." I say in a fake voice, trying to sound annoyed. I know for a fact that she rolled her eyes.

"Shawn." She says as a form of warning. I chuckle.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

She walks up to me and she hugs me. I hug her waist and we stay like this for a good second but the damned eggs interrupt us because they were almost burned.

Twenty minutes later, we were having breakfast on our balcony.

"The view is amazing." She says as she sips from her tea. She can't have coffee for the following two weeks so she has to drink something that can warm her up.

 She can't have coffee for the following two weeks so she has to drink something that can warm her up