14

"Slow." I whisper to Shawn. He gently kisses my neck and he bites me slightly. This sends a shiver down my spine and makes my vaginal muscles contract.

He is slowly pushing himself inside of me, letting me get used to his length and girth. I've always had a love/hate relationship towards girth because I've never been known for having a very elastic coochie. I tend to get small tears, that heal within a few days, perineum tears. They hurt like a motherf***er even though they are small. I have been with guys well endowed before but I haven't had sex in a while. I did buy other dildos and all that yet there's one thing when you f**k yourself and another when a man does it, the intensity varies.

I have to take a few breaths because I actually feel him stretching me and I don't know if I am fully relaxed to take him.

"Shawn, I don't know if I can do this, it's been a while for me..." I mumble, still clenching on his chest. My breathing is irregular even though I didn't do a thing.

"Trust me, close your eyes, and let me do this step by step. Start rubbing your clit and when I will be half in I will use the vibrator on you, ok?"

I nod. He has a lot of patience and I thank God for this. I am afraid that because of his girth I will end up tearing a little bit my perineum, not like a big tear but a small one. This has happened to me before and it's not a big deal, I just have days when I'm more elastic and days when I am not. This is one of those days that I am kind of rigid. He slowly pushes in and out of me, penetrating me only with the head of his d**k. I try to control my breath as he penetrates me an inch more. My muscles contract involuntarily and Shawn starts rubbing my back and kissing my jawline.

"I'm going to tear."

"You are not, don't be so negative peaches."

I burst out laughing.

"What? Peaches? Why are you calling me like that?" I ask.

"Because of this." He says as he grabs both of my buttcheeks. I giggle. He slaps one of them and he keeps on teasing me with the tip of his member. "Relax. Try taking a deep breath, hold it for three seconds then release it. Alright?" I nod at his suggestion. "Bey?"

"Yeah. Got it." I do what he told me and I take a big breath and I let it out after three seconds, all my muscles relax and that is when Shawn decides to penetrate me a few inches.

"Ohhh." I whisper. My body tries its best to wrap around Shawn's manhood. "Damn Shawn, I c-" I get short of breath as he pushes another inch. "Stop for a second."

He stops and with his hands, he starts massaging me. I am tensed now and I feel a big amount of pressure between my legs. It's making me uncomfortable.

"Shawn it's too big I-"

"Shhh, look at me, look at me. You're going to love this, alright? This is pain is here only because your p***y needs to get used to my d**k. That's all. Don't cry shhh."

I can't hold my tears any longer. Feeling him everywhere, hugging me, kissing me, taking care of me it's too much. I have never thought that I will find a man that would love me like this. He is so caring and generous with me, always putting me first. He always satisfies my needs before his. I am not crying because his d**k is making me ache, I am crying because he is so sweet with me.

"Shhh, listen to me. Do that breathing technique a few times more, alright? I won't move."

After a few sobs, I try to hold my breath and do as he says. His soothing tone made everything easier. I did this three times and the fourth time he slid inside of me with one stroke. I am now completely sitting on his lap, my butt touching his quad muscles.