I am watching Shawn sleep. Today I've been so horny. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it has been a while since you've been with a man? Says my subconscious. I just woke up and I was feeling all raunchy. Especially down there, all of the feelings were mixed and wet. Super wet.

Today we went out hiking. We woke up at 5 AM and we made our backpacks, filling them with water bottles and some sandwiches. We were out for about 6 hours. Us and our bodyguards. I was drenched in sweat. I hated the fact that I couldn't put my hair in a bun because of my straight back cornrows and I was sweating my neck and my back off. The motive of my arousal was Shawn, obviously. Why, you might ask? Well, he decided to take off his shirt because he was way too sweaty and he stank. I know for a fact that he applies deodorant each morning and each night before bed, that he is very hygienic but it was way too hot outside. At first, I was disgusted but the hormones inside of me woke up. My brain said: he smells like a man, kneel and suck his dick, then turn around. I was having such a sexual conversation with myself. I was trying so hard to clear my mind but his dick was all I could think of. When we left the other house I didn't get my toys so I had nothing to use. Nothing that could satisfy me.

I bit my lip as I reach out and I caress his bicep. I am laying on my left side, my left hand is brushing his skin and with my right hand, I am touching myself. I am way too horny and I need to orgasm but I can't do that if I don't feel any type of thrill. Feeling the warmth of his skin is enough for me. I close my eyes as I start rubbing myself harder. I think about how this is Shawn's hand instead of mine and how he is kissing my neck...and stroking my breasts...I imagine him pleasing me. In a matter of seconds, the heat began to form in my lower abdomen. Involuntarily, I start rocking my hips and I squeeze his arm. Slow down Beyoncé, slow down! I say to myself as I keep making up stuff inside my head and with shaky legs, I let the orgasm consume my lower body. It wasn't as amazing as when I use a vibrator but an orgasm it's an orgasm. I released some stress so that's good. I open my eyes and I choke up a scream. He woke up!

"Did I wake you up?" I ask while I slowly take out the hand out of my panties and I let it rest beside my belly button.

"Nah." He says as he smiles. Damn, that look again.

"Well I'm hungry so I'll go get something." I say as I try to get up but he grabs me by the forearm gently.

"If you want I can pretend I'm sleeping and you can do that again." He says as he shrugs his shoulders. I roll my eyes. Nasty ass.

"I'm hungry." I say as I take his hand off me.

I walk to the kitchen and I tell one of the men to prepare me some fries, fried chicken drums and a salad with lots of onion. Oh and I also told them to make a white sauce with garlic. If the smell won't keep Shawn away from me, I don't know what will. I then decide to grab one of the laptops that we have in the living room and I start looking on YouTube how to do your own nails at home. One of the bodyguards is watching me, making sure I don't contact anyone. Like if that would help me in any way. I say to myself as I search for videos on top of videos.

My mind drifts away and I start thinking about my dad. Why didn't he help me personally? Why didn't he come and rescue me himself? Why didn't he kill Shawn on the spot? I actually know the answer to that question: if he would've shot Shawn, he would be dead too and only God knows what else would have happened to me. But why didn't he think of a better plan? Why did it take him so long to find me? I mean, I don't understand how Shawn got home earlier than my dad's men? Perhaps my dad didn't know where I was held captive. Damn!

I keep on watching video after video, not paying attention to what I am seeing on the screen. My mind is occupied with lots of thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Asks someone behind me. I turn around and I see Shawn holding two glasses of white wine or champagne. I frown.