6

"Yeah, but they didn't buy the ticket

"Yeah, but they didn't buy the ticket. I had to buy one for me daughter and the rest of her friends bought it themselves"

"But why?"

"Apparently she got some beef going on with them and she is testing their loyalty."

"Ohhh."

"Sound like something I should do too." Says Shawn as he swings the club. He watches as the white ball finds its way to the hole number I-don't-care. He brought me to this golf course because he liked playing golf and he decided that it was a good idea to bring some of his associates too. Murderers of course. To be honest, I don't know if they are killers for sure, but they all look illegal.

"So, how's life going Jay." Says one of the sharp-dressed men. They are all wearing those golf outfits and they all look dumb as hell.

"Can't complain." He says as he swings again. It is getting pretty boring and I am staring at my nails. I've wanted to get some acrylic nails on but I am fond of short nails at the moment. I have two coats of glitter polish on top of my nails. They look mad cute.

"Bey do you want to play?" Asks Shawn. I look up at him and then at the club.

"Nah, I'm fine." I say uncomfortable. I don't like the way these men look at me.

"Why not?"

"Because...can I be honest?"

"Sure."

"They are all looking at me as if they wanted to fuck me. And that makes me uncomfortable." I explain and Shawn looks back at the guys.

"Well, did you hear that?" Says Shawn. "Change your look and try to look more friendly."

"Alright"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

One of the guys rolls his eyes but they all listen to him. Shawn smacks his lips.

"You don't agree Rodriguez?"

"Oh, I do, I do."

"Then why did you roll your eyes?" Asks Shawn as he is walking towards the guy that rolled his eyes.

"Something got inside my eye."

"Hmh. Then let me help you take it out." Says Shawn and with a swift movement, he hits Rodriguez with the golf stick. He screams in pain as he falls to the ground. I let out a small shriek. Oh my God, I can't believe he did that! Shawn turns around and he walks up to me. He plants a soft kiss on my lips. "If anyone ever bothers you in any sort of way, you tell me, because I will beat the hell out of them. Ok? And you don't even have to prove to me that someone pissed you off. I don't need you to justify yourself in front of me. Alright, Bey?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"You're welcome." He says as he squeezes my left hip. I bet that he wanted to grab or smack my ass, but he behaved.