10

super sorry for not keeping up with this. its been a couple months my bad. hope you enjoy though!

(NN) = nickname

~

Armin

I pace slowly outside of (F/n)'s door as Mikasa sits and stares blankly. Probably deep in thought. I look to Sasha who had her ear against the door, desperately trying to hear the daddy-daughter conversation.

"You probably shouldn't be eavesdropping," I state, although I'd hate to admit it was tempting myself.

"It's not eavesdropping if I can't hear a damn thing," Sasha objects, trying to press her ear even closer to the door than it already was. Not that it'd work very well.

Suddenly, she flinches and puts her back against the wall next to the door. I raise an eyebrow as the door opens to (F/n)'s father. He gives me a glare (or maybe he was just looking at me. That seemed to be his face the whole time.) and leaves, allowing the three of us to hurry back in.

(F/n).

I feel a pit in my stomach as I watch her slowly sit up, although not looking up to any of us.

"What did he say to you?" I ask, gritting my teeth ever so slightly.

"He didn't just kick you out, did he?" Sasha remarks somewhat loudly. To this, Mikasa closes the door behind us before joining us at her bed. 

(F/n) gives a small sigh.

"Yeah, that's kinda what just happened. You were eavesdropping then?" She gives a small smile to Sasha.

"I didn't mean to, I- I just-" She's cut off by the sight of (F/n) opening her arms, asking for a hug. 

"Don't lie to me."

Sasha nods and accepts her hug. After they came apart, I spoke up.

"So, where are you gonna go?"

Her face drops.

"I hadn't thought of that yet."

I desperately want to help her, but it'd probably be weird if I brought up living with me. Grandpa doesn't make too much either, being a librarian. I frown.

"What if you live with one of us?" Sasha suggests. I look to her for a moment before looking to (F/n) again. 

"That'd be nice but I don't really wanna be too much trouble."

"Nonsense, we love you!"

"Uhm.."

(F/n) looks to me, then to Mikasa, then to Sasha.

"But who exactly?"

I scratch my neck.

"How about Armin?" Sasha suggests.

"I don't know, I'd definitely have to check with my grandfather. I'm not usually allowed to have girls sleep over except Mikasa, let alone have them live with me," I explain, my face heating up slightly.

"That's what I thought," (F/n) says quietly.

"Then you can come with me for the time being," Sasha suggests. "Do you like hunting at all?"

"Can we talk about this stuff after I'm released?" (F/n) asks, "This is a big thing and I gotta think."

"Oh sure!"

(F/n) looks around before eyeing her phone on the table beside her.

"It was dead so I went ahead and plugged it in for you," I say.