Prologue

Florence Water,  an old lady who owned a coffee shop. She is white lady from England,  married to her university sweetheart Uche, a Nigerian man from the eastern part of Nigeria. They moved to Nigeria after their wedding. She loves Nigeria that even after the death of her husband ma'am Florence remained in Nigeria.

Her two kids Jakeh and Jane all married and living with their families in Abuja while she remained in Lagos where she had lived with her husband for more than thirty years.

Her peaceful and simple lifestyle has drown many to her coffee shop, especially troubled couples. Grandma Florence as she like to be called was respected and loved by all her customers.

Catherine, Mary and Faith were her weekend customers. They usually book a table every Saturday to chat and play poker. The three young wives had different personalities and problems. They often invite grandma Florence to join them at their table.

Catherine, married to an elderly rich man who spoils her with money and never allowed her to work or do anything.

Mary, a very hardworking lady who is a workaholic, is married to a banker like her but  younger with five years.

Faith, a very lazy wife who brags about her fake life, She was married to a guy  as lazy as she with a dream to travel overseas for greener pastures.

These young wives can only disclose their true trouble to grandma Florence who uses the wisdom of Proverb 31 woman to advice them.

Leave a question or contributions as we start this journey together.

God bless you.