-4- She is beautiful

"Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honours the LORD should be praised." Proverbs 31:30

The girls hugged and took their usual seats. Grandma Florence couldn't help but watched  as each lady was busy fixing something about their looks. She shook her head and smiled from her little office by the canter.

Mary brought everyone back to the group as she cleared her throat.

"Ehmmm, I'm so anxious to tell you girls about my anniversary."

She said moving her seat forward.

"What's could be different from the usual na?" Catherine said checking herself out with her phone screen.

"Oh common Kate! Don't be a joy killer." Faith retorted.

The smile on Mary's face made them curious that they faced her.

"Why are you blushing girl?" Catherine said raising her eyebrows.

"It was the best night I've ever had." Mary told them squeezing their hands.

"You said that the last time he apologized to you for..."

"Stop, stop, stop abegg. You won't allow her share her excitement with us, why na?"

Grandma Florence walked up to them with a tray. She shushed them as she set the bottle of wine and glasses on the table.

Catherine and Faith starred at eachother before looking away.

"How can beautiful ladies like you always argue about everything?"

Mary held their hands and continued with love experience. Faith was so happy for May and wished she could share something like that with her friends.

Catherine began imagining herself in such a passionable way, knowing that she couldn't stand her husband's touch. She smiled and swallowed her pains.

"Well, I can only imagine! I hope it continues like this May. You deserved it and more okay."

Catherine said and raised her glass of wine to cheers with her friends. They responded and took a sip before placing the glass on the table.

"Godly women should be consistence in their conversation alright? Your husbands should placed you highly in their lives. I will leave you girls for awhile, I still have some account to settle. I will join you girls soon for poker."

"Grandma, get an accountant and retire please."  Mary told her as she pushed the chair in.

"No way, I love doing it. Besides, who will separate your fights if I retired."

They all chuckled and sipped another glass of wine.

"Look guys, I have goodnews to share with you." Faith said adjusting her herself.

"Are you pregnant??"

Catherine and Mary chorused in excitement.

"No, no, no.."

"What else could be a goodness from you Fae?"

"Kate!"

Mary shouted.

"What? I'm just saying..."

"No more, behave yourself. Do you want that old lady to keep going  and coming from our table because of argument?" Mary cut in before she utter more.

"I may not have news of a baby now but I know that very soon.  Very soon okay, just wait and see." Faith said faintly controlling her emotions.

"I'm sorry Fae, I didn't mean to say it like that. Forgive me, you know how my tongue slips."