-1- Who is she?

Proverbs 31:10

"How hard it is to find a capable wife! She is worth far more than jewels."

Catherine, a very beautiful woman every man will want to show off to the world. Her figure-eight crowns it all for her husband. Coming from a wealthy home with an ambitious mind like her parents who always wanted more riches. Her traditional marriage was talk of the town, monies were spent on all the buyable.

High-class society members were invited to her wedding a week after her traditional marriage. Colourful Ankara were seen from different groups in her church for the white wedding because of her mother. Her family and the husband's family and friends had a great eating and drinking.  After the wedding, they flew to Paris for their honeymoon.

Mr. Paul her husband observed his young wife and wished he was young like her to run around with her and do whatever she wants. The age gap between them was huge. Catherine 25 and him 40. If only he wasn't that busy traveling and making money his children would have been in high school by now.

He decided to do everything for her. Her wish was his command. Even though his sisters were against his marriage, he just couldn't resist her beauty. "Every man wants a beautiful wife" his best friend told them as he chuckled.

They had two lovely children within three year. Samantha the eldest looks like her dad a bit fair with her mom's curly hair. Samuel 5 years old is Catherine's carbon copy dark and handsome.

Their marriage was okay as long as Paul does everything Catherine asked. Its been ten years of their cooperative marriage but Paul had kept quiet to allow peace riegn in their home. He never got the attention of his wife, except he pays a serious price for it.

Paul was a devoted Catholic. Though married, he lives like a widower. His wife will not allow him to touch her. She claimed that sex for men like him is to have children which according to her was accomplished five years ago with the birth of Samuel.

Catherine had never agreed to share Paul's room, she only sleeps there when she wants to demand for a serious thing from her husband or whenever her in-laws were around.

She always goes to grandma Florence to pour her heart out because she had never judged her. In front of her friends, she appeared to be the perfect wife.

Grandma Florence studied Catherine from her office before meeting her.

She pulled out a chair to sit opposite her smiling. She retied her head tie and folded her arms.

"Grandma Florence, thanks for sitting with me."

She said drying her face with a hand towel.

"Common Kate, you and your friends are like daughters to me. Feel free to express yourself okay."

She stretched her hand to her and Catherine grabbed them tenderly. The old lady stood up and hugged her.

"Now tell me, my dear, what has Paul done this time?"

They released each other from the hug to take their seats.

"Grandma Flor, he kept asking me to his room. He is old, and sex should not bother him. Don't you agree?"

The old lady smiled and looked steadily at the naive woman in front of her.

"We have two kids, that should be enough right? I can't stand him touching me with his potbelly and hairy skin. Please don't look at me like that."

Grandma Florence looked away and shut her eyes for a few seconds and open them gently.

"Do you think that he is a robot or made of woods?"