Meet The Vamps

I can't believe someone just asked me to come back to their house to hang out, I've never really talked to anyone my age. On the way to James's we mainly talked about me moving here and he was talking about the band. When we got to his, I felt really nervous and I felt like I was going to be sick. He noticed and gave me a smile as to say it's going to be fine. When we walked in there were 3 boys and 2 girls. There was one with brown curly hair, another with blonde swiped hair. The other stood out from the rest he was tall and had the most perfect blonde hair and blue eyes that looked almost like diamonds. James introduced them to me, Brad, Connor and Tris. I couldn't keep my eyes of Tris, I must have looked a little weird. James then introduced me to the 2 girls their. "This is my girlfriend, Jess" James said putting his arms around her waist.
She was beautiful, she had blonde straight hair and blue eyes.
"Hey, I love your top!" She said.
"Thanks!" I replied
"This is my girlfriend, Aimee" Connor said kissing her on the forehead. She had brown straight hair with green eyes.
" Hey, I also love your top, and I hope we can be friends because it can be tough living with 4 boys!" She said.
" I bet" I said laughing.
"And we are single!" Tris said giving Brad a bro hug. In my head I was cheering that he was single, but then I thought why would a hottie like him want to go out with a girl like me. I stopped smiling and stood there feeling awkward like I was intruding.
"I think I might go.." I said.
"No please don't go!" Tris called over.
"Sorry my mum will be wondering where I am" I replied.
"Just text her" Tris said sounding a bit desperate.
"I don't have a phone" I said feeling embarrassed. Without thinking I ran out crying.

*Tris's POV*
James walked in with a girl, she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen but she looked really vulnerable. When James had introduced her to everyone and His girlfriend and Connors, I made a foul of myself by saying~
"We are single!" Like WTF was I thinking, she must think I'm a total weirdo. Her smile was amazing but then she stopped and put her head to the ground. All I wanted to do was give her a big hug and tell her that everything was okay.
" I think I might go.." She said
"No please don't go!"I said
"Sorry my mum will be wandering where u am" she replied.
"Just text her" I said
"I don't have a phone" she said and then just ran off crying. I had upset her and I felt awful. "I wonder what's wrong with her" Connor said.
"I'm not to sure?" James said.
"She seems such a nice girl" Jess said.
"Yeh, I know" I said sighing.
"You like her don't you?" Brad said smirking. My cheeks went bright red.
"Go after her then, stupid!" Aimee laughed. So I left the guys to do their own stuff and I plucked up the courage to go see her. I knocked on the door. Her mum answered. "Is Katie there?" I asked politely.
" Yeh, just go up"
I walked in her room to see her scrunched up crying on her bed. "Hey!"
"What are you doing here? She muffled.
"To see if you're okay, sorry that I upset you" I said.

*Katie POV*
When I got in I slammed the door and curled up so that no one could see me, I felt so ugly and worthless. I embarrassed myself so now I had no friends. I heard footsteps coming upstairs.
"Hey!" I heard voice say. I looked up to see Tris, brilliant my crush is seeing me in this state." What are you doing here?" I muffled.
"To see if you were okay, sorry that I upset you" he said. I burst into tears, he wrapped his arms around and I hid my face in his chest. "Hey, don't cry" he said putting his thumb against my cheek whipping away the tears. I told him everything, about my dad, about our flat, about school, about the bulling and about the self harming. I basically poured my heart out to him, while he sat there taking every word in and staring I to my eyes. "Can you stay with me?" I asked him.
" Of course, let's watch a movie" he said smiling.

So a little romance going on there! What should be there ship name, Kris or Tratie?

Eden xx