I love you

It's been 2 weeks since Tris said he'd put the band on hold to help find my dad and we've had no luck. We found out that he was no longer living in the UK but that was about it, he could be anywhere. Tris has started practising with the band again, like nothing ever happened and I know saying that makes me sound selfish, it's his dream I suppose. Iv'e felt so down lately, and I think Tris has noticed by trying to get me out the house. Oh and yes my mums work has taken our house so I'm now living with the band, all 7 of us! It is a massive house though it has 6 bedrooms so I had to share a room with Tris and don't worry I'm a virgin! As all the rooms were massive Tris managed to fit in another single bed so that neither of us were sleeping on the floor.

I woke up one morning to find that Tris was all ready up which was really weird as he was very lazy and usually didn't get up until 12, and it was only 9:30! I got out of bed and headed downstairs and everyone was up, which again was weird. "What are all of you doing up so early?" I asked confused.
"Tris woke us all up" Connor moaned.
"Why?" I asked even more confused.
"Don't know but he just left and told us not to wake you" Jess said yawning.
"Okay..." I mumbled.
"I don't care what he says, your up now so we're going back to bed" Brad huffed. So all of them went back to bed leaving me even more confused. I heard the door open and it was Tris. "What are you dong up, where are the others?" He asked.
"I always wake up early and the others went back to bed" I said
"Where have you been?" I asked suspiciously.
"Come upstairs I got you a surprise" he smirked. I followed him upstairs hoping he wasn't going to.. you know...because I'm not ready for that yet. He sat on his bed patting it for me to sit next to him.
"I know you've been feeling down lately and I wanted to cheer you up so I got you these" he said handing over an envelope. I carefully opened it and inside were 2 tickets to Australia for 1 month! "OMG, I've always wanted to go there, thank you so much, I love you" I screamed.
"I knew you'd like it" he said fiddling with my fingers.
"When do we go?" I asked with a little squeak.
"The day after tomorrow!" He said.
"OMG, I need to go shopping with the girls" I squeaked. He laughed rolling his eyes. "I love you" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you to" I whispered back, before he smacked his lips on mine. It wasn't desperate or fast, it was slow and romantic. I pulled away. "I need to go shopping" I said. He gave me his puppy eyes! "One more kiss!" He said pouting his lips.
"Fine" I huffed giving him a small kiss on the lips.

This is just a boring filler but I really want to go to Australia now! The next few chapters will be longer.

Eden xx