Life on the line

So today Ash and the band had an interview in London and the rest of us were meant to go out shopping, but I wasn't really up to it. I had a splinting sore head and I felt so tired.
"Do you want me to stay with you" Tris asked.
"No you enjoy your day" I replied.
"Okay well I'll phone you" he smiled.
"I'll be fine" I smiled.
"I love you" he said kissing my cheek.
"I love you too" I giggled.

*Brad's POV*
I didn't want to leave Katie on her own but I just thought to myself that Greg just said that to scare me.
"Ready" I asked.
"Yep" Tris said.
We were an hour into shopping when Tris decided to phone Katie.
"Hmm, that's weird she's not answering" Tris said. My heart stopped, what if Greg got her, I wiped those thoughts out my head.
"She's probably gone for some fresh air" I smiled.
"Yeh probably" Tris sighed.

*Katie's POV*
The boys were only away for about 45minutes until I heard someone downstairs.
"Tris, is that you?" I shouted. Nobody answered. I went downstairs, when I felt someone grab me from behind.
"Hey, get off me" I yelled.
"Where's Brad, has he got my money?" The man shouted.
"W..what money" I asked scared.
"I'll take that as a no, your coming with me sweetheart, the names Greg btw" the man sniggered.
"No get off me" I screamed
"Don't worry I've left Brad a message, if I don't get my money you die" he sniggered before he bundled me into the back of a van.

It felt like we were driving for ages, and my sore head was getting even worse. My hands were tied behind my back, my feet were tied together and a cloth was over my mouth so I couldn't speak. Why did this happen to me? Why did Brad owe Greg money? Where am I? Will I ever see Tris again? There was 100 questions going through my mind until the van came to a sudden stop. Greg opened the door and lifted me up roughly, carrying me into an empty warehouse. There was only one chair in the middle of the warehouse. He placed me on to the chair and tied me to it, he then pulled out a gun. I tried to scream but I couldn't. This was it I was going to die. He didn't shoot me, he just laughed.
"Don't worry I won't kill you yet, I'll wait until the boys come, then it will be more fun" he sniggered.

*Tris's POV*
We all had finished shopping and got back home about 3 hours later.
"Katie, you here?" I shouted. No reply. I searched everywhere, in all the rooms she wasn't there. Then Ash and the boys got back.
"Is Katie okay now" Ash asked.
"I don't know she's not here" I sighed getting worried.
"What do you mean she's not here" Ash said raising his voice.
"Eh guys you better have a look at this" Connor said.
I went over to Connor, he was holding a note it read~

I've got your friends girlfriend, you give me the money or she dies.
I did warn you Brad.
Greg xx

"WHAT THE FUCK BRAD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I screamed at him.
"I never thought he'd actually do it" Brad mumbled.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SISTER, YOU ASSHOLE" Ash yelled.
"I..I don't know?" Brad shrugged.
"Brad are you on coke again" James asked
"I was but then Greg wouldn't give me anymore until I paid him and I don't have that kind of money so he gave me some coke to pay later" Brad said crying.
"How much?" Connor asked. Brad never answered.
"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" I screamed.
"£500,000" he said.
"We don't have that kind of money" James said.
"IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOT WORTH THAT MUCH?" I yelled pushing James against the wall.
"We can get her without the money" Ash said calming Tris down.
"Let's go Ash" I said.
"What about us" Connor asked
"Stay with the girls" I said.
"What about me?" Brad asked.
"We'll deal with you later" Ash said glaring at him. So me and Ash got into my car and drove off, Brad told us that she might be at the warehouse so we headed there first not knowing that things were going to get dangerous.

Ooooo drama!
Next chapter will be quite long.

Eden xx