Chapter One: The Prologue

(⚠!Warning!⚠: Everything said in the book isn't true so please don't take any offence, those who seem the worst are actually the best, never judge those by their appearance #BLM)

Title: Spilt

Humanity used to live in peace, people got along and there were no fears of each other or bad things happening...until robotics became to powerful and overthrew those in power. Robots saw the Imperfections in the world so, using the undeground facility they were built in, they sent down those who were Imperfect and began to have those Perfect fear them. 

"They'll take your children"

"They're monsters waiting to strike!"

"They're cannibals"

"Those with different skin are the worst, they kill anything that moves!"

"Don't trust them, only trust us"

"We will protect you, they're the enemy"

The lies about Imperfects go on and on, Perfects soon forgot what Imperfects looked like and saw posters around of monsters and faceless creatures, the robots saying that the Imperfects look like that. The use the Perfects to try and make the perfect society yet they always find Imperfections. Families, Friendships and Relationships have been torn apart by these rules.

Laws of Reality for Perfects:

1. All females must be pretty.

2. All males must be handsome.

3. All must be kind.

4. All must fear the Imperfects.

5. All must lead simple lives.

6. All much be gentle to other Perfects.

7. All must stay above.

8. NEVER ENTER THE UNDERGROUNDS

9. All must have a stable family.

10. All must have friends.

11. All must be as sweet as candy.

12. All must fear those with different colours.

13. All must be Heterosexual, females loves males and males love females.

14. All must be Cisgender, you are the gender you are.

15. All must be happy.

16. All must be cheerful. 

17. If you see an Imperfect, do not approach , Call you nearest robot friend, Back away and forgot what you saw, Report any comments the Imperfect has said and it will be dealt with.

These rules are the structure of Perfection. They never mention anything those who are Imperfect, if someone so much as mentions them they are punished. 

Welcome To My Reality.