Chapter 13 (Thirteen)

I stayed silent, not a single word came out of my mouth.

"Well Ben, answer me ! Why didn't you tell me you was getting bullied?"

"He get's bullied?" said sergeant Kirby

"Erm and who said you are involved in this conversation?" I rudely interpreted.

He opened his mouth in shock with his two hands placed on his hips as he sat on the chair. 

"Sorry if I came across rude but you might be a police officer but it doesn't mean you can just engage in the conversation." I pointed out.

"Well pardon me for interrupting !!" he said sarcastically, as he got off of his chair pushing it to the side as it rocked back and fourth. 

"Anyway, Ben why didn't you tell me you was getting bullied? And how did you end up in the police station at this time specifically !?" my mum questioned.

"Can we just talk about it in the car please?"

"Fine."

She held my hand and directed me out of the police station as we said our goodbye's to other officers. I don't know if the police officer's had already got my data and personal information but if not then I guess it's just their loss. I closed the door behind me and let go of my mum's hand and ran to the side of the pavement to where her car was. I opened it and sat at the front with my head slouched on the side of the window just in case I saw anyone I knew. I doubt since it looked quite dark outside.

"What's the time?"

"It's 4:13, Why do you need the time?"

"No reason."

She started the car as I buckled my seat belt. The first few minutes of the journey home was silent until she started a conversation.

"So why didn't you tell me you get bullied?"

I know what to say, I couldn't lie either since the school has already let her know therefore if I did lie she would know and probably slap the puss out of my lump!

"Oh is that a new perfume?" I sniffed. It smells so nice, it smells like the one Cheryl Cole wears."

"Oh really? See that's weird because when I bought it the person who was serving me said the same thing. Haha I got it for half price as well." she smiled.

"Nice."

My mum got easily distracted, especially if it was a good fact about her then she would be completely of the topic she was talking about recently. And that's what I was doing, changing the subject, I just hope it works till tomorrow.

"Oh my gosh, did you spray your hair with Reveimere plus 500 hair spray?"

"In fact I did, how did you know?" She raised a brow.

"Pft, like how can you not know mum !" 

She just chuckled along as she stopped the car waiting for the traffic light to change.

"Wait, how did we get to this subject? why didn't you tell me you was getting bullied Ben?"

"Is that new Kurt Geiger High heels?" I asked.

"BEN !" she shouted.

I think I need to changed the subject less frequently since she was trying to figure out I was doing this on purpose.

"Argh, fine. I'm not getting bullied, it's just that their are some boys in my lesson's who are just immature and need to just grow up."

"Well from what I've heard is that they've been bullying you, beating you up and your that girl your always talking about? What's her name Stacy? Betty?"