+troye+1+

Hi, I'm Molly and I am 19 years old. I have only one true obsession and love. That is Troye Sivan. I have every single piece of his merchandise and I know absolutely everything about him.

And guess what, my family are taking me on a trip to Perth in Australlia. That's where Prince Charming lives (in case you didn't guess that's Troye). I did some research and he will be staying at his home with his family while I am in Australlia. I am praying and hoping and hoping and praying that I will meet him when I am in Perth.

We leave tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am on the plane right now and there is so much turbulence! We are all so scared and I really don't think we are going to make it to Perth! I am sat here not daring to move, my little 12 year old brother Jack is fast asleep but me and mum are squeezing his hands really hard. I hear a voice that fills the plane.
"We will be making an emergency stop in Italy, you will all be put on planes later today but right now it is not safe to fly." I look at dad with questioning eyes and can't help but start crying. I am so afraid we won't get to Perth and then I won't have any chance of meeting Troye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got into Italy's airport, we were given a key for a room. We were all really confused so dad asked why we had been given a key and no one else had. It turned out that we were one of the few families that had to stay overnight at the hotel. This enraged me so much! And I wanted to cry. With a hoarse voice, I said,
"Please can we go to the room, mum?" mum looked at me and said,
"Darling of course," dad pulled me into a bear hug and mum continued, "I know this is upsetting but it's okay cause we are all together, and we will get to Perth, I promise!" And somehow I believe her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a new morning in Italy and I am feeling good, apart from a slight bit of jetlag, we have been put on a 3pm flight so that means we can go out and see some sights.

Mum and Jack are going to see if they can find some Italian footballers. Me and dad are going to spend some of the day in the hotel pool. That's the division in our family. Don't get me wrong, I love my mum to pieces but I am closer to dad. It's mum and Jack and me and dad. That's how it's always been.

The day has passed really quickly and we have just boarded the plane. I can't believe it's happening but finally we are going to Perth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now we have just landed in Perth after a perfect flight. We are going to go to the villa first and stay there for a while. Or at least until the Australian morning comes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have just had heck of a time in customs, we had to be in there for 3 hours because some idiot put a cigarette lighter in Jacks rucksack, we told them we knew absolutely nothing about it and after a while they took the lighter from us and let us go.

So now I am walking down an Australlian street and really enjoying the heat. But even in a near to foreign land I can't escape the fact that I am so clumsy and I manage to drop my handbag and everything falls out! I mean everything! My parents don't even notice and I start to pick it all up.

About 10 seconds later I felt a light hand on my shoulder,
"Do you want a hand?" I heard someone say, but they were bent down so I couldn't see their face. But then I realized that I'd recognize that voice anywhere. But I didn't believe myself. But then he stood up and showed me his face.
"I'm Troye," he said, and I tried to say 'I know' but it wouldn't come out. I was so shocked.
"Hey, you aren't from here are you?" He carried on. I shook my head and he passed me my bag. "Would you maybe like to go somewhere with me tonight, I was going to take another friend but she quit on me. You look like someone I should get along with. So do you wanna come?" I nodded, still in shock. He showed me something, it was my phone,
"Hey, while you were staring at me, I put my number in your phone, I hope you don't mind." But something had to ruin the moment and Jack came running back to me,
"Where have you been, mum sent me back to find you!" He asked and then noticed Troye,
"Hey isn't that the boy you like?" he said and I was so embarrassed and shushed him.
"Okay Jack lets go," I said to my little brother, "bye Troye, see you later."

As I was walking away Troye mouthed to me the words 'I will text you',and 5 minutes later I felt my phone buzz.

It had all happened so quickly and as I was walking to catch up with mum and dad it all sank in: I am going to go out tonight into the Australlian world with THE Troye Sivan. It all felt like a dream! One that I did not plan on waking up from any time soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you've enjoyed the first part of this story. Leave any suggestions in the comments, I really want you to all love this story and have your input! Please tell your friends about this story! Spread the love!

Yours, JazTClarke