+troye+7.5+

This chapter has been wrote because some of you have become very attached to the characters, I can tell you that so far, only Tyler has definitely died...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOLLY'S POV

I am being released from hospital today. All I had was smoke all over my gullet, mouth and all over my body, so all the doctors and nurses had to do was wash me. Oh and clean out my system, which they did by putting chemicals into my mouth and I had a strange sensation as it went down and cleaned out my gullet.

The doctors had to keep me in for another few days though. Just to make sure my lungs didn't collapse. But now I am free to go.

My hospital experience wasn't pleasant but I know I am better off than most people, including poor Tyler, Troye told me and I couldn't resist a little cry.

Tyler always made me smile, his little voice and his changing hair, I just can't believe he's gone...

All gone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TROYE'S POV

I am fine, apart from the fact that my ankles are in little socks to help the burns and I am struggling to walk.

I still can't get over the fact that Tyler is gone. I just feel so bad that I maybe could've saved him, if I knew he was in the house.

What I am most happy about now is that Molly is fine. She keeps telling me that I shouldn't have saved her and that I was silly for going back in, but I completely disagree.

My dads body has not been found, but the fighters are sure that he was killed and that was burnt so badly that his whole body turned to ashes. I am struck silly with grief...

I am still trying to consider who would have set fire to my house but I have come up with nothing. I have reported to the police my petrol findings and they are treating the fire as arson. I haven't told Molly any of this though because I don't want to stress her out even more!

As for the house, it's gone, every last bit of it, burnt to the ground because of some stupid idiot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UNKNOWN POV

Hmmm, what to do next, I've already tried to hurt him by sending my friend to hurt him. And I think I've hurt him a lot by causing the fire, but I know from watchers that Troye and the girl both survived...

Now it's time to hurt the one he loves most, and I have the perfect plan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think is the unknown persons plan...

Thank you so much for 380+ reads, that's astonishing.

So comment, vote and tell your friends about this story!

Yours, JazTClarke