+troye+6+

*just to let you know, the girl above is Jaz and this is the picture Troye shows Jake*

Jaz' Arrival

TROYE'S POV

I go to pick up Jake at 9am. I show him a picture of Jaz and he seems pretty pleased with her.

"What time is her plane due in?" He asks me while we are waiting for her to come out.
"Just about now," I reply.

As I say that, Jaz walks down the steps and sees our sign that says 'Two lovely fellas for one lovely Jasmine'.

When she has read it, she laughs and runs over to us. When she gets to us, she says,
"So, hey, you're Troye Sivan!" She hugs me. "But who's your friend?" Jake introduces himself and we all get in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAZ' POV

The guy who is sat next to me in the car is kinda cute. He is totally my type, Molly's always been great at getting good guys!

I can feel his stare burning into the side of my head. So I turn to look at him and he looks away. Then he looks back and flashes me a grin.

Suddenly, I feel the car going over a massive pothole and let out a little screech. As if knowing my fear of car journeys, Jake grabs my hand.

Coming to think about it, he probably does already know my fear. He's probably been up all night listening to Molly rant on about how to be my dream guy. I look up at him and smile.

He lets go of my hand, and to be flirtatious I grab his again. He mouths the words, 'you're beautiful' to me and I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the car stops it seems too soon. Jake runs out of the car and suddenly appears on the other side of my door. He opens it, offers me his hand and I take it and step out of the door.

As soon as I am out of the car, Jake pulls me up and carries me bridal style up the path to the villa.

All I can think is that this guy is perfect...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOLLY'S POV

What I can see is Jaz and Jake hugging as they walk through the villa door.

Troye walks up to me and places his arm around my neck.
"They didn't take very long, did they?" He whispers to me. I shake my head and laugh.
"Well, let's be honest, neither did we, and I'm happy for her, jakes perfect!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later, me, Jake and Troye are all in the pool. Jaz is walking around the edge deciding whether or not to come in. This meaning that she is flaunting her killer figure for the boys to look at.

Jake gets out of the pool and grabs Jaz' waist. He picks her up and chucks her in the pool.

Next thing we know, Jaz is having a strop! Hitting Jake and screaming. We all laugh. Jaz has always been such a diva. Jake grabs her and she hugs him, laughing.

Me and Troye go underwater and hug, just so we can feel alone for a bit.

When we rise up to the surface again though, Jaz and Jake are full on making out. Me and Troye decide to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah guys, how cool was that ending? FOURSOME!

Guys, a lot of you are just reading the story, it only takes a fraction of a second to vote so please can you all stop being those annoying people who just read the story.

Anyway, thanks for 250+ reads!

Bye bye!

Yours, JazTClarke