+troye+3+

I got out of my bed and opened the glimmering white blinds. Only to see two people holding up a sign. Which said in lights: 'Molly, will you be my girlfriend?'. Then Troye emerged from behind the sign and started singing a cover of All Of Me by John Legend. By this time, mum and dad had woken up and were stood outside the villa looking at the display.

As I walked out of the villa door, my dad took my hand and whispered,
"You better say yes!"
Of course I was going to say yes, he was Troye Sivan after all!

I nodded and Troye pulled me in for a hug.
"Yes, I have not known you for a day yet, and you are just a normal girl, and there is a possibility we may not see each other again. But none of that can stop me! Molly I like you so much, it may even be something else. I will make this holiday the best ever!" He said to me, and no one heard.
"Trust me, it already is, and I haven't done anything yet."
"Well you have met me!" He said laughing and flashing a cocky smile.

I ran over and whispered something to my dad, and in answer he shouted to Troye,
"Hey, how would you like to leave us alone for tonight and then spend the whole day with us tomorrow at the villa." My dad is amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Troye nodded and he is coming to spend a whole day with me! A WHOLE DAY WITH THE REAL TROYE SIVAN!!!!

TROYE'S POV

She invited me to spend the day with her family at their villa. How could I resist? This girl has totally changed my life. It just feels like she is the puzzle piece that has been missing from my jigsaw for forever! She gets me! It's just crazy to think that she has gone from being just another fan to being my girlfriend. And boy, I like her so much. I probably like her more than I should like her considering she is leaving soon but whatever. We will work it out...

True love always finds a way...

END TROYE'S POV

That night I thought and thought and thought about what had happened. Today had been the biggest day of my life. I had flew from Italy to Australlia and met my idol/true love.

I was the girlfriend of Troye Sivan. I had dreamt of this moment for ages. It's just how he put so much effort into asking me out. I've never actually experienced an English proposal but in Plymouth I have a friend called Izzy and she has a new boyfriend every 5 minutes. All of them never do anything like Troye just did. They text her and say 'will you go out with me?' (most of the time she says yes). Even if they have never met her. They just want a girlfriend. But Troye wants me for me! And I can't believe that I have actually fallen in love with the real Troye Sivan! Not the one I have watched on a screen for years. The actual real one, in the flesh!

And it has actually happened to me. Little old Molly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is just a short chapter but I will make up for it tomorrow!

I am at my grans house so will be quite bored and will post the whole day at the villa. And it will be a big one with a surprise visitor and Molly will have her first something!

So make sure you read the one I will be posting tomorrow and comment what you think of the story so far!

You know the drill, vote for my story and tell your friends about it! I want you all to love it! I can't believe I only wrote the story last night and already have 70+ views!

Yours, JazTClarke