+troye+2+

I am so flipping excited, earlier I received a text:

'Hey, I kinda realized I don't
know anything about you so that's why I'm taking you out tonight, but you know, you may need to text me your name! I kinda found out the villa you're staying at, and I'll be there at 7 Australlian time, can't tell you anything else, it's a surprise!
From Troye x'

So as you can tell, I am actually super excited about tonight, and considering everything I know about Troye, it's gonna be special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 6.55 and I am actually freaking out now, 5 minutes, 5 MINUTES until Troye Sivan comes to pick me up, and I still cannot believe it. I can't believe I met him, and that connection we had surprised me even more. Me, a British girl, and him, TROYE SIVAN! It makes no sense. And I really am getting too far ahead of myself by thinking this could be a future for us two but that is him knocking at my door after all.

I heard mum talking to Troye and I walked down the villa stairs. I had gone for a dressy casual look because I didn't want to seem too keen but didn't want to seem unbothered. I was wearing a short red dress which showed a bit too much of my legs. And I was wearing a load of silver jewellery. When Troye turned around to look at me, his face was astonishing, he looked like he thought I looked nice.
"Woah," he said, "you look, breathtaking, Molly." And with that he gave me a wink.
I flashed him a quick smile.
"Hey, you gonna talk to me now?" His comments gave me a sudden urge of confidence.
"Yeah, I'm just kinda shy that's all." He grabbed my chin and told me not to be shy. He grabbed my hand, this had a great reaction from my heart, and he led me outside.

All I saw was a black limo, it almost took up the whole street. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world!
"Oh god, it's too much, I've only known you for like 6 hours, sorry, it's way too much, are you okay with this?" I shook my head.
"Troye, this is perfect, I just can't believe someone like you would do this much for a nobody like me."
He grabbed my chin again,
"You are not a nobody? Well at least not to me. Since I saw you in the street, I have changed, Molly." We started walking to the limo and I tripped, Troye grabbed my hand and stopped me from falling.
"It seems that even though I'm here, I'm still my clumsy self." I laughed.
Troye picked me up and placed me in the limo. His face went all red.
"I'm sorry, I just really had to do that." I smiled again.
"You're such a gentleman Troye, you know in some of your videos you come across as rude and cheeky but you're not. You are a gentleman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The limo ride was perfect, we spent the whole journey talking and getting to know each other. But it was too soon when we pulled up outside a large restaurant. He clapped his hands together and exclaimed,
"Molly, this is my aunties restaurant and they do the best spaghetti, as much as I hate to leave the peace of this limo, we need to go in." I nod and opened the door.

Inside the restaurant there is a lovely warm feel. A dark-haired Australlian lady walks up to us,
"Troye, is this the girl asked to come here last night?"
"No, this is Molly," he explains, "Emilie said she couldn't come! I met Molly in the street earlier and she said she'd like to come."
"No I didn't, you asked me to come and how could I resist going out with Troye Sivan, my celeb crush." I flashed him a cheeky smile.

Troye's auntie took us over to a secluded table in the corner of the room.
"This is perfect, thank you so much!" Troye said. We sat down and Troye ordered for us, spaghetti, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Troye and I talked without stopping for 20 minutes until his auntie brought us our food. When she returned, a pretty blonde girl walked into the place. His auntie and the girl talked for a while whilst shaking their heads and looking at me and Troye.
"Troye," I ask, "who is that girl with your auntie, she keeps looking at us?" He glances in the direction of the door and a slight look of surprise flickers across his face,
"I don't know," I raise one eyebrow at him, "I've never seen her in my life."
"Okay," I say, believing him.
"So, how long are you here for?" He asks.
"Just a week." He looks really disappointed.
"Trust me, I am going to make that the best week of your life." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the food, Troye walks me out of the restaurant and takes my hand,
"Molly, you need to know, I like you, I really like you, as I said earlier, you've changed me, I don't normally take crazed fans out on a date the day I meet them in the street."
"Okay, two things, I am not a crazed fan," he raises an eyebrow at me, "okay maybe I am, but I like you too Troye, I have liked you forever, I know everything about you!"
"I don't believe that, how old was I when I moved to Perth?"
"Come on that's easy, you were 2!"
"Okay, that's right and I am slightly scared that you stalk me but let's get in the limo and I will drop you home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we pull up outside the villa, Troye walks me up to my door. Before I can say anything, he kisses me on the cheek and runs back to the limo, as he gets in, he shouts,
"Stay with me and there'll be way more surprises than that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw, how cute was that, who ships TROLLY guys! Vote, comment and tell your friends about this fanfic, the more the merrier!

Yours, JazTClarke