9- The Dance

♪Now playing - The Dance by Garth Brooks♪

Zero days until the performance.

Today's the day, the big performance. Time to keep Ashley's ass!

Jimmy Jr had picked up Tina early that day, they had to get to the stage before noon so they could get ready. It was a decent distance so they didn't want the chance of their show outfits getting ruined. The other Belchers would show up at noon, meaning they'd have to miss the lunch rush(much to Bob's dismay).

When they got there, Ashley and her posse were already there. As soon as they heard the two roll up on their bikes, they looked ready to fight. "Tina." The one he assumed was Ashley said.

"Ashley."

"I didn't know the lamb would actually show up." Ashley said with a smirk.

Tina grumbled angerly, looking ready to pounce on the other girl. "We should probably get ready To" he said nervously, beginning to lead Tina away from them. "That right little sheep, fellow your sheep dog!" The girl called out snively. Tina groaned as she mumbled something under her breathe, "hey, calm down, we'll show her she's wrong don't worry" he whispered to her. She smiled at him, "okay."

--

This is it, they were mere moments away from proving that bitch wrong and winning the bet obviously.

Tina's family had shown up a little after they did, and were back stage with. Linda, Gene and Louise had went in with Tina to help with her hair, leaving Bob to stand in the hallway by himself. Jimmy stepped out from the boy's dressing room in a white button up and a pair of black dress pants, and was attempting to tie the dark blue tie but it wasn't working out. He sighed in frustration, opting to just go with out it when Bob bended down in front of the boy. He took the tie from the boy "let me."

Jimmy Jr nodded, not he could tie it himself. The man successfully tied the tie, "there. It's only a half Winsor, but it's something" Bob said as he stood up. "Thanks Mr. B" the boy said a little embarrassed. Not a moment later Linda stepped out of the girl's dressing room with a proud smile on her face, "now presenting, the amazing, the lovable, dancitastic, for. One. Night only! Tina Belcher!" The woman announced as she stepped out of the way of the door, doing jazz hands. The door opened to revealing Tina, the Pesto boy and Tina's father being bombarded with confetti the was being thrown by the two younger Belcher siblings. "Gene! Louise! I said no confetti!" mother Belcher shouted.

"You can't stop me woman!"

After the confetti fell, Jimmy Jr could finally make out the girl. Her hair was curled at the ends, some of the hair being clipped in the back so it was out of her face. She was wearing a sparkly pastel pink top with grey sweat pants, a little odd you were thinking but this all was part of what they were planning. They were dressed and ready to perform.

When the it was finally time, the girl took one last inhale to calm her nerves then stepped out onto the stage. The music started up and it was go time!

They got a guy at the dance studio to mix them a CD with all the songs they needed so they didn't have to manually change it every dance. First dance, hiphop! Tina popped and locked like it was nobody's business. When hiphop ended, it was time to lace up those ballet shoes. She arabesque, assemblé, she did it all! And perfectly too.

--

Eventually it came time for the partner dances and Jimmy Jr stepped on stage so he was in view of the audience. The music that had been playing stopped and the room was quiet. He looked over to Tina and smiled, she smiled back warmly. Tina reached down, not breaking eye contact, and ripped off the pants she was wearing to reveal a flowing skirt just as pink and sparkly as the top part was. The girl mouth to the boy the word "ready?", The boy nodded and with that the music started up again. It started slow. Jimmy Jr and Tina both started walking towards each other, meeting in the middle. He took ahold of her hand with his, placing his other hand at her waist and she placed her other hand on his shoulder. The boy lead the dance and Tina followed, they were in sync with one another.

"The music change is going to be soon, get ready." He whispered to her, she nodded to say she heard him.

The song faded out and another faded in, Jimmy Jr swiftly changed the position of his hand from being at her waist to be at the center of her back. They moved around the stage at a quick pace just like music, every movement matched with tempo of the music. The audience loved it, even Ashley though she wouldn't have admit it out loud.

"Ready for the twirl?" He asked her quietly so only she could hear him, "let's do it!" She replied back just as quiet. He retreated his away from her back and began to twirl her. He twirled her around a couple of times before bringing back towards him, placing his hand on the center of her back again. "Time for the time." She whispered to him, he nodded as he released her hand and began lowering her down. He kept her there for a while before slowly lifting her back up. Tina looked into his eyes, having a soft smile on her face. He had the greatest urged to kiss her in that moment, just like he had during one of their practices. "if I'm going to do it, it has to be now." He thought, as the music became more distant.

"Now or never."

With that, that finally thought to give him the courage, he leaned in and kissed her. Tina didn't kiss back at first, she was startled by the action Jimmy Jr had made but she soon kissed back. The music ended, and so did the kiss. When he pulled away he heard clapping and cheering from both Tina's family and Ashley's posse, Ashley refused to show weakness. The two bowed and stepped off stage, they had won.

--

Chapter 9 complete! Just the epilogue next 👀

Also sorry, I'm bad at explaining dancing-