Table of Contents/Navigation Chapter

This book has been getting pretty long and the titles aren't exactly dead giveaways of what is what. So, this'll make navigating and finding what you want to read in this easier (hopefully).

-------
Leaderboard
--------
Longest One-shots
For those who want a lengthy read.

1. Two-Faced Lovers (10562 words)
2. Valiant Hero (8241 words)
3. It Means Everything (6226 words)

--------

:Series 1:

Automemories
-Austria and Kugelmugel father son bonding
-Mainly angst between the two

Austria is incapable of taking proper care of children after losing his own during his empire. He isnt sure on what to do when he is saddled with a micronation who reminds him a little too much of Holy Roman Empire.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

Two Time
-SwissAus
-Austria angst

Austria has to deal with unrequited feelings with his childhood friend that keep returning much to his disbelief.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

Freedom
-Ladonia angst
-Trigger warning for mentions of depression and attempted suicide

Ladonia can't handle being the forgotten child of Sweden and Finland any longer. It just hurts too much.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺
Pretty Penny
-Seborga angst
-Italy brothers bonding and hurt/comfort
-Trigger warning for prostitution

The economy in Italy has hit an all time low. With both of his older brothers working and him not allowed to take up a job, Seborga ends up jumping at the first chance he gets to help his brothers out with money. Unfortunately for him, the job isn't ideal at all.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺
Sweater Weather
-PruAus lemon
-Highschool human Au
-Trigger warning for drug use

Roderich gets invited a highschool party. After a few bad decisions made while caught up in the moment, he ends up losing his virginity to his rival, Gilbert. The worst part has got to be the fact that he lost it on a bathroom sink aswell.

:Series 2:

Iron Cross
-PruAus
-It's more like a suddenly Austria turns into his little brother
-Trigger Warning for WWII themes

After Germany successfully manages to annex Austria, Prussia ends up stumbling across the personification of Annexed Austria after a week or so of searching. Much to his displeasure, something goes wrong and instead of spawning in as a strong soldier ready to do his bidding, Annexed spawns in as a literal child. Lord help him for his morals are going to be tested today.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺
Saint Bernard
-Canada angst
-America straight up just gets fucking strangled
-Does that need a Trigger warning idk

Canada comes to a haunting realization which leads to him attempting murder on his younger brother, America.

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺
Fragile Strength
-Ladonia (angst?)
-Uncle Norway has a heart omg

After a sudden string of events causes Ladonia to obtain some sick, although very inconvenient, lightning related powers. However, during a lightning storm in which his powers become the most active, something bad happens.