♛ Chapter I ♛

"Your Majesty " 

"Your Majesty " 

The King's private Secretary said bowing as she looked up at the king sitting at his desk. She didn't wait for the king to talk just one look and she started talking.

"The German ambassador will be here at 10AM and at 12PM your meeting with Prime Minister start " 

The Secretary finished as the king nodded,He dismissed her and turned back to the file that he was studying.

Since his beloved father passed away , Kim Taehyung had to claim the throne at an early age, he had to grow up from a teenager to an adult in a night and accept his responsibilities and duties in front of hundreds of people.

His life as Royal was never an easy one, his late father passed away leaving him a goal to fulfill which was to be a better King for his people, his country.

"Your Majesty , we should leave for your meeting" 

The King's private guard said entering the studies. Taehyung sighed, leaning back on the chair as he looked at his guard well dressed, standing in a straight pose.

" Relax ,Jungkook , the meeting is just two rooms from here " The king said as he stood up.

"I'm still on duty, " Jungkook answered, making Taehyung smile at him.

"Then you're late, " Taehyung amused, standing in front of him and gesturing to the big clock on the wall.

"My apologies, your majesty, we had some technical issues with CCTV however everything is under control now " 

Taehyung nodded as he started walking out from the study with Jungkook following closely behind. The king changed his attire then headed to the audience room.

The German ambassador stood up when Taehyung walked majestically to the room, The ambassador bowed his head in respect as Taehyung did the same.

"Danke fürs kommen" (Thank you for coming )Taehyung said as he shook the ambassador's hand.

"Ich danke Ihnen für die Einladung, es ist eine Ehre" (Thank you for having me , It's such an honor) , the ambassador replied , shaking Taehyung's hand firmly.

"Sollen wir? " (Shall we ?), Taehyung asked, gesturing to the meeting table.

The audience went very quickly since it was just a short diplomacy discussion. Taehyung changed his clothes again then headed to the palace stable.

"Your Majesty " 

The master of the horses bowed when Taehyung walked in, proudly smiling when he saw the pleasant look on Taehyung's face upon seeing his horse saddle.

"How's he doing today ?" Taehyung asked as he walked to his black horse, named Raven and everyone followed.

Raven was a  Lusitano horse , who is a Portuguese breed. In this breed, you will find all-black horses. They are intelligent and powerful horses. The best thing about them is that they are more human-oriented than any other horse breed.