♛ Chapter IX ♛

"Your Majesty "

"Your Majesty "

" How are you ,cousin ?" Taehyung asked, smiling at Seokjin as he walked to his study.

"Doing great , You have a guest " Prince SeokJin said as Taehyung looked up from his book.

Yumi walked into the study and greeted the two men, Taehyung closed his book and stood up, smiling at her.

"We've been waiting for you " Seokjin said as she looked at him confused.

"Mother wanted to see you " Taehyung said as Yumi felt her stomach clinch.

"And Me too " SeokJin flirted as Taehyung glanced at him.

"And Since Our King has better thing to do and he's very busy, I will accompany you to see her highness "

Taehyung licked his lips annoyingly, giving his cousin a tight smile when he turned to look at him.

"Any objections, cousin ?" Seokjin asked,smiling amusingly at Taehyung.

"No " Taehyung answered, locking eyes with Yumi. " Meet me at the secret garden, before you leave " he added and Yumi nodded.

SeokJin offered his arm to Yumi and she gently accepted it, wrapping her hand around it as they walked out from the study.

"I've never seen my cousin that annoyed with me," Seokjin noted as they walked.

" It's hard to make his Majesty lose his temper," Yumi commented and Seokjin smiled.

"Which why he is a better King , he doesn't crack under the pressure" 

"Indeed " Yumi agreed.

"But when it comes to you, it's very easy to make him crack" Seokjin amused.

"Me ?"

"Yes , You , " Seokjin answered as they reached the room and he glanced amusingly at her.

"You still don't know how much you're effecting our King, Prime minister Sun "

Yumi glanced at him confused, not understanding what he was talking about. They walked to the room and Yumi bowed greeting her highness, who smiled at her.

"Thank you for coming Miss.Sun, I know you have such a busy schedule" Her highness said as Yumi smiled at her.

"It's an honor " She answered as her and Seokjin sat down when her highness asked.

"I'm sure , My son has already talked to you about everything" Her highness said, making Yumi even more confused.

"He didn't?" SeokJin asked as Yumi glanced at him.

"About Your Marriage " 

Yumi was surprised when she heard the word marriage, her and Taehyung haven't spoke on the matter ever again. Even the day they spent together, it was more of ,less talking and more doing.  Unable to get enough from each other, the marriage topic was completely forgotten.