♛ Chapter VIII ♛

"Your Majesty " 

"Your Majesty " 

Taehyung nodded as he passed by Hoseok who greeted him , bowing.

"Is everything ready ?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok nodded.

"Just like you asked your Majesty " 

"Miss Sun would be here in 5 minutes," Jungkook said as he stood next to Hoseok.

"Here's my wallet , my phone, " Taehyung said ,handing them over to Jungkook.

"I don't want to hear anything from anyone for the next 48 hours ," Taehyung clarified and Jungkook nodded.

"She's Here " Jungkook announced as they turned to look at the door.

Yumi walked in with Jimin following behind, she smiled at Taehyung when their eyes met. He was standing there all tall and handsome waiting for her.

"Where are we going ?" She asked as she stood in front of Taehyung.

"My hidden castle " Taehyung smiled as he offered his hand to her.

Yumi smiled , placing her hand in his and blushed as she looked at the three guys looking at them.

"The boat is ready, " Jungkook announced.

Taehyung pulled Yumi with him out to the duck as they walked towards the boat. She flinched, goosebumps traveling down her spin as she was hit by cold sea breeze. 

Taehyung smiled as he helped her get into the boat. Soon enough they were all alone in the middle of the ocean. Basking in each other's embrace.

Yumi was pressed against Taehyung's chest, she cuddled into him as she sat on his lap and let her eyes slide shut.An hour passed like that, with her half-napping in his lap, and Taehyung doing the same. Enjoying the closeness.

"We're here " 

Yumi opened her eyes and smiled at Taehyung. They both walked out from the boat and headed to the house that was hidden in the woods.

"This place is magical"

Taehyung smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her back against his chest. He bends down, inhaling the enticing aroma of her perfume, nuzzling his face against hers when he murmured. 

"Let's go inside " 

A smile formed on her lips as Taehyung walked her inside. Taehyung went to call Jungkook to inform him they arrived ,which he probably already knew , while Yumi walked out towards a piano in the room.

She sat down and gently opened the piano and started playing. She caught Taehyung's gaze as she played and he smiled at him and he felt his heart flutter.

"That was so beautiful, " He said and she smiled.

"Thank you" She said ,glancing at him.

It was so hard to keep herself from ogling him when he stood there in his suit, hair perfectly in place, that jaw line slightly sharp. She couldn’t stop the heat beginning to rise in her stomach, a wetness beginning to pool between her legs.