♛ Chapter VII ♛

"Your Majesty "

"Your Majesty "

Yumi moaned as Taehyung had he pressed against the desk in the living room as he kissed her neck.

Taehyung pulled away and looked down at Yumi, giving her a lustful look. His eyes roamed over her face once more. Standing up, She almost gulped at sudden change in him, his head held up high with him looking down at her. 

"You didn't answer my question " 

Taehyung smiled at her,realizing that he leashed himself on her the moment she spoke those words.

"Aren't my actions satisfying enough ?" Taehyung asked.

Yumi whimpered when she felt his hand caress her cheek, She shook her head and looked at him with pleading eyes and just like that his lips were on hers. 

The kiss was sloppy and wet, tongues fighting for dominance , his hands exploring her body as they found their way to her butt pockets, squeezing her ass harshly causing her to let out a small gasp.

Yumi played with the short hairs on the back of his neck and whining when he pulled away from her lips. Sighing in bliss when his kisses trace to her ear.

she almost fell to her knees when she heard his raspy voice speaking.

"No, I won't marry you "

Taehyung's hands hook at the back of her knees and carry her before she could react, Crossing her feet , securing his waist as he placed her on the desk.

She met his eyes as Taehyung leaned over and kissed her again, smiling when he felt how confused she was.

"I want to be the one proposing to you" 

Taehyung mumbled against her lips and she smiled ,reaching to kiss him again. they were so lost in the kiss they didn't  hear the door getting unlocked.

"Your Majesty" 

Taehyung pulled away from Yumi when Jungkook spoke ,clearing his throat. Yumi blushed getting down from the desk as they both looked at Jungkook.

"Her highness is asking for you back at the Palace "  Jungkook informed and Taehyung nodded.

"Give one moment " he said as Taehyung turned to look at Yumi.

Jungkook excused himself, closing the door behind him. Taehyung smiled down at Yumi who looked disappointed for his leaving.

"See you tonight ?" He said and she smiled at him.

"Will you be free ?" She asked as he fixed her hair.

"For you , I will be " He answered, making her blush.

"Okay, " She said, biting her lips and nodd.

Taehyung smiled at her before turning to walk away, she grabbed his hand and turned him towards and kissed his cheek.