♛ Chapter IV ♛

"Your Majesty " 

"Your Majesty " 

Taehyung looked around when the minister of economics called for him.

"What do you think of the design ?" He asked as Taehyung lifted his head to see all the people around waiting for him to speak.

Taehyung wasn't able to focus since the day Yumi turned his marriage proposal down. Was it so early ? Was he the only one feeling the desire to be with her ? Or taking their relationship seriously.

They couldn't talk about it since Jungkook came and demanded for them to leave since it was too late. Yumi seemed to have more to say to justify her response but Taehyung didn't give her a chance to talk.

He realized it wasn't the perfect timing.

"Great work " Taehyung responded as he turned around to continue walking through the project gala as he listened to the minister telling him about the project steps.

After the Gala ended Taehyung headed back to the palace, to find Jomi waiting for him at the entrance.

"Your Majesty" she greeted with a smile and he returned it.

"Her highness is in the palace, she's asking for you " she added.

"My mother is back ?" He asked as Jomi nodded walking beside him to the room his mother was waiting for him.

"Your highness "Taehyung said, smiling when he saw his mother in the room.

She smiled at him and stood up, pulling him for a hug. 

"I miss you so much my king " she softly said as they broke the hug.

"How's my grandparents doing ?" He asked as they both sat down.

"Your grandfather is getting well, that's why I'm here to visit, I said why not take the chance and cone and see my precious son" She said as Taehyung smiled, bringing her hand up and kissed it.

"You could bring my grandparents here and we could stay together, it feels so lonely here sometimes," Taehyung said.

"You know your grandparents, they won't leave their house for even three days" his mom amused and he smiled agreeing.

"But I have news for you " She said, smiling brightly at Taehyung.

"I found your future Queen " 

Taehyung let go of his mother's hand when she spoke and she looked at him as his expressions changed.

"What's wrong ?" She asked.

"You know I don't wanna get married , mother" he denied and she sighed.

"But you're going to sooner or later , you're in the right age for marriage, people are starting to wonder about it"

"And I would like to be the one who chose who I marry ," Taehyung argued, standing up.