Saturday Morning!!!

It's a Saturday afternoon, and I woke up by myself knowing that I went to sleep with Lawrence! I didn't think to much about it, I climbed out the bed, and headed for the bathroom!

I brushed my teeth then turned pandora on, and "Tell Him The Truth by Keri Hilson started playing! I stripped out my clothes and got in the shower! The song was really speaking too me because I went into a deep thought...

*Should I tell Lawrence and Dee? that he's back in the states? And that I've been seeing him everyday for the last 3 weeks? It's so much going through my head. I'm confused I don't know what too do! "My thoughts was interrupted when Lawrence walks in calling my name!"*

Damn I was in there for a good little minute! I finished washing off then I climbed out, and dry off. I walk in the room with my towel still wrapped around me!! Lawrence says Hey Bae! I replied saying hey what's up! He says you okay? I say yeah I'm fine, why you ask? He said just asking!

* Me & Lawrence haven't had sex since Dee has been back, that's been almost a month now *

I replied and say oh okay! I walk over to the closet and open the doors and figure out what I'm going to wear today...I pulled out a strapless flower sun dress, with some tan wedges! I sat at my dresser, fixed my eyebrows and put some eyeliner on! Then I took my pin curls down from last night, and fixed my edges! I put some lotion on and slipped my dress on and then my shoes! Took one last look in the mirror and I was out the door...