Busted....

We had sex for hours! I swear I came 8 times, I had so much built up inside of me I swear it was like a big release! When he let me know he was about to cum I told him me too, he sped up and I swear I felt that muscle tighten up in my stomach and my legs started trembling, even the broke one was just trembling inside the cast...

I squirted everywhere and he came it was like heaven, he pulled himself out, and he made sure I was okay! He laid on my stomach and I played in his hair until we both fell asleep! It's now 6am A few hours later my phone rings, I jump and I answered my phone, with a sleepy voice "Hello" Hey girl you at home? I laugh and say where the hell else would I be? Stop trying to be funny, but yeah I am I'm in the downstairs bedroom...

* Almost 30 minutes later *

Lola & Nicole walks through the door, and they have a basket full of goodies! And I love goodies, snacks and everything!! I hug my girls and say I've missed Y'all... They say we missed you too... I looked in the basket and I saw snacks!!!! fruit snacks, snickers, Oreos, all kinds of stuff!!

Then I seen a box with a bow on it... I held it in my hands and said uhh what's this? Nicole said bitch that's keys to a new car, but uhhh I could ask you the same thing! She points to the floor and she said ummm is this nut? My eyes was a big as I don't know what...

Lola says ohhhhh bitch really? Nicole grab that towel cause this bitch about to spill all the damn tea!