Whats really good?

*Lola & Nicole leave after she come from the bathroom!*

Shorty after me and deyonce are sitting there running it and really just like catching up on life since shes been gone overseas...i told her everything like everything, and she was like you know we can pop trunk..you know i stay ready! we both laughed and then I told her she should get some rest..she agreed and we walked up stairs and i showed her to the guest room! she says what you think you doing? you know we always sleep together! i laughed and said you right! but i told her she could use that shower so therefore i didnt hold her up she was like alright i can do that...while Deyoncé was in the shower i sat on the bed indian style, and i looked at my phone and seen some unread messages!

Lawrence: have you thought anything else about what i said the other day?

Me: yes! we need to talk in person. ill let you know the date time when and where!

Lawrence: dont try to run from this

Me: read at 11:40pm

*close message*

Dee: hey baby! I hope you feel better! I told you dont worry about nothing we are good..I love you forever and Always!

Me: I love you more snook!

*close message*

Lola: you know im here for you, til the end. love you!
Nicole: me too you know im 20 toes deep behind you by myself and Lola make 10 more...We rolling 30 deep..
Me: Yall are crazy but i love yall so much yall dont understand..
Lola: it aint nothing but a G thang baby!
Nicole: im dead 💀
Me: Lmao!! goodnight y'all 😘

*close message & sit my phone down*

i prepare myself to go get in the shower! i take a quick one by the time i get out Deyoncé is sitting on the bed..i tell her im glad your here thickems, ive really missed you! she says awww shuga you know ive missed you too! its been a long day lets get some rest..