The Introduction

About 30 minutes later I hear the doorbell...I'm sitting in my bed watching the haves and the have not! I look at the foot of the bed at Marcus and he says ughhhh really loud, I say pleaseeee and I stick my lip out..He says alright I gotcha mane! He gets up, I say thank you! He fans me off and says yeah yeah yeah...

*Marcus POV*

I know I said I was gonna help Brittany out but dang she ain't that handicap that she couldn't get the door, okay well maybe she is! I laugh to myself. I trot down the stairs and I grabbed the door and all I see is balloons, flowers through the glass but I don't know who it is... I open the door and I get a Uhhh where's Brittany? I said she upstairs in the bed! He kinda shoves past me! * I thought to myself "Who the fuck this nigga think he is, talking about some uhhh I'll knock his ass out, he lucky this ain't my house" * I go to the kitchen and grab some Doritos, fruit snacks and a sprite! I grab this thing that look like a iPad and sat on the couch and found the Arkansas Vs. Georgia game!

* As soon as I sat down *

Marcussssssssssss Brittany yells out... I pull my phone out my pocket and I call her, I was not about to walk all the way upstairs for no bullshit! She picks up the phone and say really nigga? You called...I say yeahhh mane now what you want. She said can you come here? I ask for what? She said pleaseeeeeee! I said Iight here I come . * I hung up*

*15 minutes later*

I walk through Brittany bedroom door, and she says I want you to meet somebody! I said oh yeah, we kinda met already... I said Dee this is Marcus, Marcus this is Dee! He said ohhh this the........