Hello Gorgeous! ☺️

I pull up at the hospital, I parked in the car garage, I never park in here but I did today but anyways, I look in the rear view mirror before I got out...

I walked towards the elevator and I got on and pressed the "M" for the main floor, it took no time to get here I exited off the elevator and walked up to the nurses station to see where Dee had been moved too...they told me the fourth floor, which is the recovery floor! I got back on the elevator and a few moments later I'm at the door...I walk in to see Nurse Jackie walking out!

I step from behind the curtains into his view and he says "Wow, Well hello gorgeous!" I instantly started blushing! He makes the remark saying, "wow only 5 minutes of being able to see again and your one of the most beautiful things I see!

* His eyes had been bandage up since he's been back, some debris from the explosion got in his eye and cut his eyelids and cause few minor damage which caused him to have a minor eye surgery*

I told him he was talking non sense! I asked how he was doing, and he said better now that I've seen you...I thought to myself glad I didn't come dressed like a bum today like I had been for the last week or so I laughed to myself... But he finally says I'm doing okay, I have my good and bad days! He was telling me that he started therapy, so he could learn to walk again! I said I'm glad that your doing better, I'm glad to see that your having great progress!

*My Phone Dings* I open and read the message!

Lawrence: Hey Bae, Let's go grab some lunch.
Me: I can't right now, I'm taking care of some business!
Lawrence: Okay that's cool...

*puts my phone on do not disturb*

I say so where were we? He says I don't even remember I'm so lost in your eyes & how beautiful you are! He reaches over and grabs my hand, and lightly squeezes it..

Nurse Jackie comes in and says "Are you ready for therapy?" He replies saying I guess so! She tells me Mrs.Anderson I stop her and say Brittany is fine! She said okay well your welcome to come if you'd like..I said okay sure! I grab my purse and followed along....