Chapter 6 -dealing with it

When I get home I don't bother saying anything to my mom or dad. Hoding my tears in i just walk upstairs to my room. When I get there i open my bed room door and plop on my bed crying. So many thoughts are going through my head right now. Why would he do this to me he said he loved me ? How long has he been cheating on me for? Noticing a bunch of loud sobs escaping my mouth and the coldness taking over my body I decide to take a long bath. Tears rushing down my face , and makeup running. I take off my clothes and slowly get into the hot water. The heat stings for a little then becomes soothing to my body.

When I get out of the tub i slowly walked to my room letting small sobs escape my lips. I put on the most cumfy outfit I can think of , my pajama's. After putting on my pajama's witch werent realy pjs they were really just baggy sweatpants and an old top of Jacobs witch I need to burn. The shirt reminded me too much about jacob I had to take it off and get it out of my sight.
I quickly put on an old top that Marrissa got me for Christmas last year. Getting into bed I pulled the sheets over my head so that my parents don't hear me cry. It was only 4 o'clock so I decided to take a small nap.

I wake up to the brightness of my light in my room. I turn around to see who was opening my light, it was my mom. behind her I saw a shadow but I couldn't really make out who it was. She comes in and says " hey sweetie your freind is here to see you" when she says that I am scared shitless that it is jacob. My mom leaves and motions for the person to enter the room. when the person walks in I am flushed with a sigh of relief, it was not jacob ( thank the lord )
It was Daniel.

I sit up putting my hair into a messy bun becuase my hair was being annoying and probably looked like shit and weather Daniel is a freind or not no boy shall ever see me like this. He walks towards my bed with a half smile on his face. Taking a seat on my bed he just looks at me. Why is he looking at me. Why is he here i just at really want to be alone.

" Heyy " he says " are you okay"
"No not realy " I reply in a hushed tone "do you want to talk about it ,you know I am hear for u right ? " he says " yes I know your here for me. You always have and thank you for that, but I still don't know why he did whta he did. Am I really That horrible that he was dating another girl the same time he was dating me . What is wrong with me Daniel? " I say starting to cry once again when he pulls me into hug.

" nothing is wrong with you , you are perfect in every way. He doesn't know what he had because if i was him I would never let you go " he says making me stop crying release from his hug and stare at him. " that is sweet but ur not him " i say " you may never let me go but he did he cuased all this pain. And becuase of him I am hiding under my covers crying on a Friday night. "

When I finish saying what I said he pulled me into a tight hug " you are perfect ,okay , there is nothing wrong with you and yeah he might be the reason you are in pain right know but he can also be the thing that made you a stronger person. With a stronger heart. "

He says and that was so true jacob may be a nasty person who I hate and will hate for the rest of my life but he could be a start to a new beginning.