Chapter 24 - i need you

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I run to Justin's car and get in. I didn't bring my drivers license with me so Justin was driving but not fast enough.
" CAN YOU HURRY THE HELL UP !! , MY GIRLFRIEND COULD BE DYING AND YOU ARE JUST TAKING YOUR TIME. My girlfriend could be dying " I yell whispering the last part to myself preparing my self for the emotional days ahead of me.

We pull up the the parking lot of the hospital , I open the car door not Even waiting for Justin to make a full stop. I run through the doors to see MY destiny being rushed through the hospital with Marissa and Kathy next to her. I run over to her yelling
" DESTINY "
The nurses pull me away from her bed cart that I was holding on to. Kathy and Marissa Was also told to leave . But the  nurse also said they will do what evre they can to help her. They pull me into a hug and not long after the other guys join in. 

It's been hours destiny's family got a here about an hour ago. And still no word from the doctors. Thoughts are going round my head like crazy.
What happend to her ?
Is she gonna be okay ?
What if she has amnesia and not  remember me ?
What if she doesn't make it? I mean if she has a lot of broken bones she can die. I'm not sure but one thing I am sure about is, if Destiny isn't okay I dont know what I'll do. She is my world. I know we have only been dating for a like less then a week but still I've loved her for years.

It's now 10 o'clock at night everyone is sleeping except for me and Destiny's mom, Rosaria. She has bags under her eyes of pure worry about what is wrong with her diaghter and why we haven't heard anything.
" Are you okay Mrs. Morgan ? I am so sorry that this happened."
" I'll be fine Daniel sweaty thank you and there is nothing that you could've done to prevent this from happening. "
" Have you heard anything from the police investigation about how this all happend ? "
She nods her head as in saying yes before speaking.
" Yes , they said that one of the wheel stoppers broke and scince the cart was in a slant the cart started to roll down at about 50 miles an hour. "
" Wow wel-" I was interrupted by the doctor coming in.
" Mrs . Morgan ? Ah yes hello okay so we have some news about tour daughter. She has a broken arm and a bruised rib. "
" Oh my poor baby " her mom says about to blow out in tears. By now Mr . Morgan , Mario , was awake and well aware about what was happening.
" Will she be okay? " Her dad asks the doctor.
" Yes she will but their is one more thing that I have to ask you. Is a boy by the name Daniel here??"
They both point to me.
" Yes sir. It's me I'm.. I'm Daniel. "
" Okay good please come with me she wants to see you "
" Wait no I think her parents should see her first. That's their duaghter in there "
" No , Daniel go well go in in a bit you go ahead. "
" Are you sure ? "
" Positive. Now go "
I nod and follow the doctor into Destiny's room where I see her in a bed with a few cuts and bruises on her face, her left arm is in a cast and she has a bandage thing around her ribs. Her eyes are closed.
The doctor leaves the room and I go up to the bed and sit on it. Infront of her but to the side.
I know she is sleeping and she can't here me but I still need her to know that I need her in my life.
" Destiny please be okay I need you in my life. I promise I will never make you cry and I promise that I will always be here for you when you need it but please wake up and talk to me. I love you "
Her eyes flutter open and once she realizes that I am in the room she squeezes my hand.

" Baby your okay thank God. " I pull her into a big hug. She hugs back gently considering her broken arm and bruised rib.

" I'm okay. I missed you "
" Me too don't ever leave okay ? I need you. "
She embrasses me into a hug.
And I whisper " I love you " in her ear really low hoping she doesn't hear me.

HEY GUYS , IM BACK. YAY😝😃😃
HAPPY ALMOST MOTHERS DAY. I KNOW IT A DAY EARLY BUT STILL. I WANNA WISH MY MOM AND MY 2 AMAZING NONNA'S EVEN THO ONE OF MY NONNA'S CANT BE HERE. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 😘💜💜