➪𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

[𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅]

♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎[🌱]♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎

kirishima coughs continuosly and finally stops. He tries to catch his breath while thinking what is wrong with him. He was busy catching his breath untill he don't realize there was something on his hand.

When he was about to wash his hands,he noticed some blood on the palm. "𝐵-𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑?" He tries to calm himself by thinking he bit his tounge or some shit,but his throat still hurts. His body feels...weak.He felt light headed for a sec and tries to keep conciousness.

He walks to class. Pounding tp the wall. Feeling weak as fuck.As he arrives to class.Bakugou was there,staring lovingly at deku, "𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕..." kirishima thoughts. He then feels his throat itches and coughs hard. The whole class was looking at him,including bakugou. He walks to his seat and settled down. "𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚".

Denki approaches kiri's seat and tapped his back "𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝" denki asked. Kirishima lifted his head and said "𝐢-𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞...𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲". "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤" denki said  "𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥,𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭,𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢".Kirishima chuckles, denki then left and goes to his seat.

<✨🥛ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ🥛✨>

kirishima walks alone to his way home, he was weak all the way to his place. As he enters the house, his mother greated him "𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢"
kirishima was too tired that he only respinded with a smile, He then continue to cough all the way to his room and his bed, he felt like it was hard to breath. And soon he fell asleep on the bed

        ☞︎︎︎ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝; 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘,,𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍.𝚏𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 😔✋✨