➪𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 [𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅]

[𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅]

Before leaving the hospital,Bakugou and Izuku came to check on Kirishima for the last time. They were shock to see Kirishima happy and also glad that they got their friend back.Kaminari, Sero and Mina already left  earlier because they already stayed over night at The hospital. Bakugou told Kirishima he is staying the night be Kirishima said he doesn't need to and he need to take Izuku out for a date
Bakugou was hesitant at first but after Kirishima convinced him he agreed.

"𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄,𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮-𝗸𝘂𝗻" Izuku said his farewell to Kiri in a soft tone. Bakugou went to kirishima's mother "𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮,𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱"  Kiri's mother nodded and hugged Izuku and Bakugou. Bakugou and Izuku went out for a short date and we all know what the date leads to--- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(sorry i am not innocent)

[🍡𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙🍡]

it was 5 in the morning when
Bakugou suddenly got a call from Kaminari he got up and answered his phone "𝘽𝘼𝙆𝙐𝙂𝙊𝙐?! 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙐𝙋" "𝗬𝗲𝗮? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱?" "𝙈𝙀, 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙊 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙇, 𝙌𝙐𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙆𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙈𝘼" his eyes widened in shock, "𝗸𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴?"  Izuku asked "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮..."

They arrived at the hospital as fast as they could and rushed to the ward that Kirishima is staying in. There, they saw Kirishima's mother weeping, Kaminari hugging Enji, and Mina calming Kiri's mother. Bakugou's heart skipped a beat.

Turns out Kirishima was coughing rapidly. He coughed a bunch of Grey petals and passed out. It has been 2 hours since that happened, they are still waiting for the doctor to say something.
Suddenly a doctor came out of the OR. "𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗿𝘀. 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮?" Kiri's mother left with the doctor. From afar Bakugou could see Kiri's mother crying hardly and the doctor handing over an envelope, he knows something was wrong.

Mina went to Kirishima's mother and asked her what was wrong as soon as Kiri's mother passed the envelope to Mina and told her, Mina's face dropped. Mrs. Kirishima went to the toilet. "𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮...? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲?? 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮? 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱???" Kaminari askes Mina as her tears rolled down to heer cheek while she was holding tight to The Envelope. She handed over the envelope to Bakugou "𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀..." Bakugou grabbed the envelope. "𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦..." Everyone's faces dropped into tears, Sero hugged Enji tightly while she was crying.

Few hours pasts and Bakugou open the envelope. He opens it carefully, he found a letter inside.

"𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓,𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊'𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒂 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...𝒔𝒐 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖.𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕. 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕, 𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒑𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆...𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒖.𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖...
             -𝑲𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂.𝑬"

Bakugou broke down into tears. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚...! 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

          ~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~