➪𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝒻 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

{𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

kirishima is on his way to school. He walks to school alone today, he texted bakugou saying that he will get to school alone and bakugou should walk with midoriya instead. Knowing that it will breaks his heart more and worsen his disease, he doesn't blame bakugou at all. He blames himself. Knowing that he should've controlled his feelings towards bakugou.

When he arrives to his class, he quickly sat on his seat to prevent any attention because he looked pale. Sero and kaminari came to his seat "𝐛𝐫𝐨, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞...𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?" Sero asked, since sero is close with enji. "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠" kirishima laughs a little. Sero and kaminari smiled. "𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨, 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝" kaminari said. Kirishima smiled and suddenly coughs. Not a heavy cough but it's hard enough to make uraraka that was sitting in the second line of seat to hear. She puts a thumb up on kiri signaling asking if he was okay. Kirishima nodded and uraraka smiled.
The class' door opened and  kirishima saw bakugou and deku...smiling to each other. He quickly tries not to cough but failed, he coughs blood and three petals cames out. Sero and kaminari was shocked and tried to help. They told kirishima to get to the toilet quick. Kirishima had to walk through bakugou. He (bakugou) was shocked "𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦-" kirishima runs to the toilet without even looking back at bakugou.

"𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯! 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯!"
He coughs hard and a few petals including blood comes out. The petals was bakugou's favorite colour, Orange. Kiri was tired trying to catch his breath. He washes off and goes back to class. When he arrived to class, mina was waiting for him. And she looks worried." 𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝒉𝒖𝒉?"

"𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?"
"𝐈𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞,𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚.𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞."
kirishima replied while smiling to her. Mina was gratefull to hear that. She noticed bakugou who was talking to midoriya. "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬" mina said while frowning. "𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚...𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐨... 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒕 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒆"
"𝐍𝐨! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭! 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫,𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦!!" Mina cried loud, loud enough for the whole class, including midoriya and bakugou to notice." 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!! 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚..." kaminari covers up about what was mina talking about, but bakugou's eyes was still on kirishima. Rising one of his eye brow.

"𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚...𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞...𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐇" Kaminari said,it made kirishima grin."𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲...𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐫. 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬,,𝐥𝐨𝐥" "𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚" sero responded. Kirishima was grateful to have them as his friends. He would love to meet them if it was the last thing he would do before dying.
But still, bakugou couldn't take off his eyes of kirishima. Kirishima ignored it.

«🌺TIᗰᗴ ՏKIᑭ🌺»

Kirishima was in the toilet coughing. It gets worse and worse. He washed his hands and was ready to leave the toilet. Suddenly the door opened and a familiar voice was heard. "𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚" it was bakugou's voice....

         ☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍