➪𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

<𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅>

••••••••[🌸]•••••••••

"𝑼𝒈𝒉..." kirishima groaned weakly, questioning why was he on the bathroom floor. He rubbed his eyesand sit up. He looks at the clock that was near his bedroom's door "7:05?"
He passed out on  the bathroom floor for 2 hours? "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆?" He muttered to himself. He tried to stand up but failed. "𝐇-𝐡𝐮𝐡?" He noticed a flower petal- PETALS on the floor he was laying on just now.

there was...1..2..3..4..5,5 flower petals. He felt something in his mouth. He takes it out. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞...𝐡-𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥?" Another flower petal cames out of his mouth. Now he knows where did it came from. He then remembered what he has read earlier before he passed out. "𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢...𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝" tears came rolling down his left cheek. Suddenly, his sister came into his room.

"𝐞-𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢?! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝...!" enji pauses for a second "𝐏-𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬?!" Her eyes started to water. She closes the door behind her and goes to kirishima, she helped him gets up. "𝐄𝐧...𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢.." "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝...𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫. 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬" kirishima nods and goes downstairs to have dinner.

🍒🍭𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫🍭🍒

"𝐧𝐢𝐢-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧" eichiko, kiri's younger brother calls him.
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤"
he asked. Kirishima smiled and said "𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞,𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐨. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝" eichiko then smiled back to him and continue to eat. Kirishima's mother gives him a worried look. "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞,𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐞" his mother asked. Kirishima nodded while smiling. Showing his shark teeth, making his mother feels relieved a bit. He suddenly coughs. "𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐨𝐦? 𝐈 𝐡-𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤" he left the dinner table.

"𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘"
Enji knocks on his bedroom door. "𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢-𝐢𝐧..." enji walks and sat on his bed, and suddenly hugging him tightly...eijirou was shoccked and hugs her back. Tears runs down her cheek." 𝐒-𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭" she sobs " 𝐢 𝐝-𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥-𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚..." etsuya kirishima, the eldest son of the kirishima family. He died 2 years ago it made the kirishima's suffered, eijirou's father left the family for another woman. His mother suffering depression. That's what happened to him 2 years earlier. But now the family is happy without a father.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢? 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." Eijirou smiles and wipes the tears off enji's face. "𝐁-𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬...𝐄𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦! 𝐘-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥..." Yes, Etsuya died of hanahaki. He had a crush on his best friend but the girl was engaged to another guy."𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭. 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞" says kiri while there was tears on his eyes.
      ☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍