➪𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

{𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

[🌙🌱✨]

The squad arrives at the hospital, seeing kirishima weakly writing a letter. "𝐎-𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐢, 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬" he says with a cravking voice. He puts the letter he was writing in away.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲,𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?" Mina greeted him with a warm hug, asking if he is okay. "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰-𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭,𝐢𝐦 𝐟-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞" mina was devastated seeing kirishima like this, who thoughts the one with the brightest smile hid the deepest secrets?

"𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐮, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨..." Kaminari sighed. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛-𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞..." kiri replies. Mina's eyes was tearing up, she hugged kirishima tightly. Kirishima hugs her back, then lifting his hands up to sero and kaminari. They formed a group hug, mina was crying hard, sad seeing her best friend sick, scared of losing him.

They let go off the hug and chuckled, as friwnds would do. "𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬, 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢..." mina hilds her pinky up. "𝐎-𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞...!" he interwind his pinky with mina's. They all smiled and enjoyed the day together.

[☁️𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙☁️]

It was the time sero, kaminari and mina was about to leave the hospital. Kirishima looks happy, he didn't even coughed petals today. "𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚!" sero says. The squad then left kiri's ward.

Suddenly, Kiri coughs rapidly. It was almost impossible for him to catch his breath. When the coughing ceased, he opened his eyes to a pile of bloody-petal-mess.

It was a coincjdence that his mother was coming into his ward when he was making a mess. She saw kirishima, his eyes teary and looking at his mother. Mrs. Kirishima quickly walked to kiri's hospital bed,hugging him tightly while crying hard. She's scared of losing his only son since Etsuya died.

It was a traumatical expirience for her and she doesn't want the incident happens twice.

    ☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍;...♡︎