➪𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃ℯ

{𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

It has gotten worse. Worse untill he couldn't get up on his own. He was always coughing hard all the time. It hurts for him, knowing that he will die sooner or later. It has been a month since the last time he goes to school.Bakugou and Midoriya are dating now. He's happy for them, even though it breaks his own heart. He just wants to see bakugou happy.

For this past weeks, he has been laying on his bed, watching people outside of his window. He hardly talks and always cough. Hundreds of petals came out in a month. He was tired. At night, he can't sleep because of the pain. His mother told him to get a surgery, but if he takes the surgery, he will forget about the times he had with bakugou and lost the ability love.
He'd rather die than lost the ability to love.

"𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚"
He clenched his jaw as his
throat stars to burn. "𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢" he could feel the petals on his throat. "𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑴" he coughs hard while crying. He tries to sit up and not to mess his bed sheets, but is too weak to do that.

when the coughing ceased, he opened his eyes to see the mess that he did on his bed. Full of blood and orange petals. He burst into tears. He knows deep down that he never ever EVER regrets meeting bakugou, he can't bring himself to hate him either. At this point he has accepted his fate that is DEATH. he spent his day  on his bed, crying,groaning in pain as he had done this few weeks.

«𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡✨🥀»

It has been another month since last goes to school he refused to eat,drink or sleep. He spent his everyday laying in bed, watching people out of his window. But his positive vibe hasn't gone yet. Mina,denki and sero has visited him last week. They were sad that their friend's condition was getting worse. But kirishima was glad he could avoid bakugou.Not that he hate him,but it's for his own good. He missed seeing bakugou getting all fired up by everyone, bakugou's angry smile, the way bakugou calls him.

It hurted him to know that he can't see that anymore. Midoriya came to visit him once, when midoriya left, he coughed up much more quantity that he normally does. Neither of his classmates know who is he having an unrequited love to,including bakugou and also midoriya. It was only sero,kaminari and mina.

"𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘" kirishima can hear faint knocks on his door. It was his older sister,Enji. "𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢" enji calls his name. "𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" kirishima nodded, signaling to let the person in. When the person came up to his door, his eyes widened in shock

         ☞︎︎︎𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍