Inferno (M)

Blood, blood and blood.
He could feel his blood burning. Looking at her clad in that sexy piece of cloth which was barely covering her curvaceous figure while holding onto the hands of another man in the swimming pool. When she took off the shawl covering her, his breath hitched. His eyes couldn't conceal his emotions. Gosh what kind of swimsuit was that. Highlighting all of her curves and those sinful legs. DAMNIT. Why he had to call this trainer who has now become a sore sight to him. Breath in, breath out. He tried to calm the fire burning within him. Now was it from jealousy or desire he couldn't distinguish. Yeterama! He couldn't stand it anymore. Should he let Sirius out to shred that trainer? He tried to control himself and asked her to get out but that woman was as always testing his patience. As he heard her say let's go more deeper, his self control snapped. He jumped into the pool and forcefully carried her out.

Serkan what are you doing. Put me down. She kept struggling in his arms but he didn't loosened his hold on her. As soon as they entered his bedroom she was thrown onto his bed. While he stood with his jaw clenched and eyes glaring at her. Why did you drag me here? She asked as she stood up and got close to him. Were you jealous? She took one more step towards him. You couldn't stand seeing me with another man? More close. Do I affect you this much?

He couldn't breathe. She was asking things he couldn't answer. Her dripping wet form, the water droplets on her lips were igniting his insides. His eyes darkened with desire. He needed to taste those lips again. Before she could speak , he crashed his lips on hers. He felt her still for a moment before she surrendered to the unexplainable fire between them. He felt her hands go into his hair as he pressed her to himself and kissed her with such intensity like he aimed to reach her soul. He could feel himself loosing to her. Her tongue fought with him for dominance as he slid his hands down from her nape to her waist and squeezed her hips. As he felt her struggle to breathe he forced himself to detach his lips from hers and kissed her jaw down to her neck. He sucked the skin overlying her pulse . He wanted more. He needed more.

Sound of something crashing rudely interrupted their make out session. As they looked towards the source of the broken glass and spilled wine, they saw a hell shocked Selin.

------------------------------

Hello everyone! My mind couldn't resist the jealous Serkan Bolat and came up with this + I really want Selin to see them like this 😏