Midnight Troubles

" Serkan. Wake-up lütfen." She was trying to get him to wake-up for the last 5 minutes. " Shush Eda, please let me sleep now. It's 4:00 am." He was dead tired. He came back from a business trip this evening. "Serkan you don't love me anymore." She cried. He jolted awake at the sound of her sobs.

Gently holding her face in his hands he kissed away her tears "Hayatım. Ben seni seviyorum. Çok seviyorum. Lütfen. Don't cry." He cradled her to his chest and soothingly caressed the back of her head whispering love filled words. She wrapped herself around him like a child. Slowly her sobs subsided and her breathing became regular. He kissed her temple "Şöyle, what is it this time?" She rubbed her nose on his T-Shirt. "I'm hungry. I want ice-cream." She felt his chest rumble as he laughed.

"Eda,again? I made you a whole bowl of pasta when you woke me up at 12:00 because you were hungry and wanted something spicy." She punched his chest trying to break away from his embrace. Her voice raising with each sentence."I don't want it. The baby wants it. It's the fault of your sperms. You made me pregnant. Now you make it sound like I eat alot." He pulled her to him caging inside his arms, laughing loudly. "Fault of my sperms? Eda sen gerçekten delisin. How do you even come up with such things?"

She looked up at him chin on his chest as he looked down at her, amusement dancing in his eyes. She shrugged. "Ben böyleyim." Cupping her left cheek "Her zaman böyle ol " he whispered before joining their lips together. Kissing her slowly, deeply, tenderly. Fingers threading through her hair. Her fingers playing with his slightly long beard. He hasn't shaved for 2 weeks because his wild kitten wanted to see him with full grown beard. You are always sexy but you look insanely sexier with it. And he ofcourse had made her confess more in his own ways. The feel of your beard scratching against my skin turns me on. She had said boldly. How could he have not complied to such a demand of his wife. He was too weak for that.

They broke apart gasping for oxygen. Kissing Serkan felt like being in heaven. There needs to be another word for such kissing. Because he just doesn't kiss her. He sucks the life out of her. Like he aims to possess her soul. As if he wants them to beat as one. And she loved surrendering to him. Not like she had any other choice.

"Okay come let's see which flavours we have at home." He climbed down the bed and held out her hand to her. But she looked up at him stretching both of her arms out making those very puppy eyes that always undone him. She wants to be carried. " Tamam, benim sorunum. Come." She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.He wrapped his arms around her securing her to him.She is such a koala bear sometimes. His lips curved into their usual semblance of smile.

"Strawberry. Chocolate fudge. Pistachio. Paraline. Blueberry. Cookies and cream and crunch. So which one do you want meleğim?" He was internally praying she would choose something from this or else where would he find more in the middle of the night while it was snowing outside. " I want butterscotch." And here it comes, another sleepless night. He murmured under his breathe. "Eda, aşkım can you please choose from these. Look it is snowing outside. We can't get anyone to deliver or go now."  He carefully tried to explain some sense into her.

Pregnant Eda was really handful . Well it's not like she she was easy to tackle without it either. A few days back he found her crying over Tom and Jerry . Serkan why Tom keeps troubling Jerry? I hate Tom. He chuckled at the memory.

"NO, the baby wants only that one." She exclaimed. Eyes filling with tears. Nose turning red. Recognizing the red flag signs he immediately tried to correct the damage. " Tamam çanem. Tamam. Sakın. Let me bring our coats and let's see where we can find it. Don't cry."

After driving for one and a half hour he finally found the cursed butterscotch flavour. Allah şükür. Sitting inside the car he gave her the ice-cream tub. She pecked his lips "Seni çok seviyorum". He stared at her eyes full of love. Her dimples visible as she smiled widely while opening the box. He is so deeply in love with her. Her face full of contentment as she put the first spoon in her mouth. And then her expressions changed drastically. He knew what it was. Not again. "Eda what happened?" Turning her face towards him with puppy eyes she said "I dont feel like eating it. I guess baby doesn't want it anymore."

   --------------------------
Şöyle : Tell me

Ben böyleyim : I'M Like this

her zaman böyle ol : be like this always

sen gerçekten delisin: you're really crazy

benim sorunum : My trouble

meleğim : My angel

Notes:

I just had this idea stuck in my head and I needed to pen it down. Although I wasn't planning to update this week. I know I always ask all of you to express your thoughts in comments but very I mean very few of them do. Reading the comments makes me want to write more. I hope y'all will like this one.
- love, Mey