Falling like the stars

** I didn't proofread it. So pardon all the spellings or grammar mistakes.
And please do comment your thoughts on it. I'll really appreciate it. Okay I won't keep you from reading. So let's go.

________________

The stars were shinning brightly. The soft breeze of the night was calming to his senses, unlike the woman in his sight. The very women who has been in his life for mere two days yet has thrown him off his balance. When he saw her today, dressed in that yellow dress, breathing became the hardest for him. He can still feel the palpitations; the tremors, in his entire being. He had to pray for all the self control in the world to not push that zip down rather than up. How he managed to do that he doesn't know. He can faintly hear  some lyrics of the song playing in the garden.

Like a river, I flow
To the ocean, I know
You pull me close , guiding me home 🎶

She saw him standing there lost in his thoughts. She can't seem to read him. This man was an enigma to her. But the very thing about him pulls her in. He snaps at her one moment while the next moment he is holding her hand calming her down when she is having her panic attack. His softness; his anger ; his words; everything of him reaches her heart. As if he exists inside it. But didn't he enter her life only two days back. Didn't she hate him with all her being. Then why is she here, right in this moment, wearing the ring that marks her his.
The touch of something warm interrupted her train of thoughts. She realised it were his arms around her as he pulled her back to his chest. "Why are you standing outside in cold?"

She felt his breath on her neck; him softly rubbing her cold hands. He felt her shivering in his hold, now was it from cold or his closeness, he didn't know. "I love gazing at the stars."
He could feel her calm down a little in his arms as she put her head back on his shoulder. Neither of them felt the need for anymore words. Their rational side can wait till tomorrow. It all felt right: this moment; the music; them holding onto eachother and gazing at the stars.

And I need you to know that we're fallin' so fast
We're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love 🎶