ZERO

The gates of hysteria Row opened as suspicious black van pulled through the gates, worried the older townsfolk held onto their kids as five figures stepped out, a female and a guy dressed in doctors apparel and closely armed guards, A boy across the peak of 5'5 ran up but turned into stopped as the guards pointed a gun at him "do not step any nearer boy!" a person in his overdue 30's or early 40's spoke "I might respect you if case you did not shoot the mayors son" a silky voice said, some fawned over the boy, other whispered "I am Y/N, The Golden Knight" Y/N spoke. "guys placed you weapons down" A tan woman said, her call tag wrote 'Dr. Echo'.

"Come on, we gotta get to the house it's already getting past due!" the small boy, Oliver, the mayors son, spoke. they went into a elaborate Limousine.

After Dinner a guard in his early 30's snuck into Y/N's rooms. The mattress was King-Sized and has F/C sheets, the metallic that was commonly used on railings and different things had been replaced by means of platinum and occasional Alloy. A vanity resting towards a wall was white and had F/C and S/F/C diamonds. A dresser fabricated from mahogany and had a F/C practical flower painted on. The curtains fabricated from silk and so had been the bed sheets.

The guard opened the dresser only to find silk clothing that become usually the same however could vary occasionally, he walked over to the bed and collected one of the three fat duck plushies, he set it go into reverse he sighed "there may be not anything right here..." he says, he looks in one of the mahogany drawers and finds a tablet, he turns it on only to discover its a security camera, he looks around on the digital camera not hearing the door of the personal bathroom open, he feels something large and wet press against his back, searching behind he see's almost predatory sparkling E/C eyes, he blushes realizing that the most effective form of coverage Y/N had became the towel wrapped around his waist. "..." Y/N says not anything however then a smirk is slapped on his lips "pervert..." he says.

"W-What?! i'm no pervert!" yelled the armed man "why are in my room then?" asked Y/N "it truly is mystery!" The armed man who would later be introduced as Robin spoke. Y/N snatched the security cam , the towel just slightly slipping off him "I do not know chief, looks like you have been getting real up near and private with my bathroom!" Y/N teased. then man sighed as Y/N giggled, he opened his cloth wardrobe and took out a black turtle neck as well as some grey sweatpants and boxers. he took off the towel and robin squealed earlier than covering his eyes and cowering. After dressing Y/N were given in mattress next to Robin cuddling the fake fats duck.

As Y/N fell asleep Robin went into the bathroom locating nothing out of the everyday "there has to be some thing! something to prove him as a vampire! a grimy SCP!" Robin said annoyed, "this will only say i am more perverted than Y/N already thinks if he catches me, but it's my last resort..." Robin says, he squats down in front of a small basket and digging through the soft yet dirty clothing, he pulls out a outfit just like his authentic, yet it is a get dress version. it is also bloody "time to see if this so called protector has been in any fights currently" Robin smirks, he places the get dressed again and runs to Oliver rooms, his suspicions were confirmed while Oliver stated, no Y/N hadn't been in any fights recently, his last fight become with a intruder almost three months before the crews arrival.

He told his Crew and they agreed that this was sus, the next night Y/N stayed up later, but eventually did fall asleep. so the cycle continued.

Robin searches through the room and toilet, blood inside the sink, he additionally discovered bloody weapons that appeared to be more bloody and in reality the blood could not from three months ago. The group quickly got here up with a plan, that night time Y/N didn't fall asleep until he got the idea Robin was sleep, he sneakily positioned his uniform again on, he jumps out the window and Robins follows, through a more secure manner of journey. He leads Robin to a small 2 tale house, Robin turns on the camera's his crew had set up across the region to catch Y/N in the act. sure an harmless man could die however if one life need to die to save millions, a sacrifice is a sacrifice. He watched as Y/N lead a man out of doors before pouncing the man, ripping aside his throat before sucking out the sweet nectar referred to as blood. He than did the equal to the family besides the spouse, he took her inside then there was a brief second of screaming and choking. he got here out and dragged the our bodies inside, it commenced to rain so the blood at the dirt and grass changed into washed away. He quick ran internal before getting moist and were given in mattress.

minutes later Y/N arrive, took a bath, were got dressed, and went to bed. Then the next day people including Y/N and Olive investigated the murder "I think it was a murder suicide, You see Crystal had been married to Joseph for 5 years now I believe and they have 3 kids, rumors says Joseph is having an affair with Ann. Growing jealous everyday Crystal couldn't take it and killed her husband, going insane for a second she also killed her children, realizing what she'd done she'd hung herself" Y/N skillfully lied  "impressive, but we have another story" Says Robin "and what would that story be?" 

Dr. Echo pulled out a small rectangular steel container, she clicked a button and a projection performed on the wall "so that you figured it out huh?" Y/N requested "found out what?" Olive asked "uh oh! you do not know?" Y/N as quickly as he says that, himself on the projection starts offevolved ripping out throat of the Josephs throat "how could you?!" yelled Olive "You S.O.B! shut your murdering mouth!" the H/C haired boy screamed as his eyes flashed a purple coloration then rest of the video plays in silence, Y/N pulls out a small projector and performs clips of Joseph sneaking glances at Y/N's naked frame,going through Y/N's dirty, feeling Y/N's drowsing frame, and other matters placing him as a perv. "what's this? a few forms of Boy on Boy movement?" Y/N asked at the stop.

In the end Y/N was forced into the van, he still got to take his plushes tho.